Missing you

Author~sama : Natsu and Lucy are 17

Lucy's POV

Natsu was all that I could think about since I left I miss him so I. But I'm now a official Bad ass  my parents are on a business trip  so to make stop thinking about Natsu I texted the group and and told them to come over . When they got here they " Hey guys " They all replied did I mention that loke and sting flirt with me every chance they get . It annoying as fuck.  Levy tells me that I should pick one but their not my type were talking about school and other random stuff.when juvia ask me " Lulu why do you always where that necklace " She said pointing to my necklace that Natsu gave me. I sighed just when I was stopping thinking about him. I didn't realize that I was crying until levy said " Lu-chan why are you crying it's ok " She says hugging me I noticed the group were starring at at me with concern " I'll tell you why I wear it all the time " I let out sighed " Before I moved to fairy tail  I lived in hargion I had a best friend named Natsu dragneel  . He had pink hair and ember green eyes and dimples with sharp k9's. I remember on the first day of school he talked using w's. But  when we 12 my parents told me we had to move so I had to  tell him  so when I told him he confessed his love to me and of course I love him too . Than him gave me this necklace and I gave him one and we both promise to never take them off and I never have it off since then " I finish I saw the girls crying and the boys looking down well except sting and loke who look mad so I asked" What up with y'all " " You still love him" I nodded " So we don't have a chance? "  We all started laughing . Natsu I miss you so much.