[Special chapter ☆ Thanks]

*9 months later*

[SVT's dorm]

Jeonghan : PAM... PAM... PAM.. PA...PAM..PAM...PAM..PARAPARAPARAPARA... PAM .. PAM...PAM~

Seungcheol : What are you doing? 😅

Jeonghan : Intro song~

All member : *face palm* 😂

You : I thought something big happen but.. it just you guys... I better continue cooking.. *walk away*

Lincoln : Hehehe, Eomma! you should know ... all uncles are almost the same . *smile*

Joshua : No.. we are not same Lincoln.

Lincoln : huh? really?*raise one eyebrow*

Joshua : Yes! thats because im the handsome one in group. *make weird pose*

Seungcheol : cut it off Joshua... everyone know our visual is Kim Mingyu...

Seungkwan : emm.. its hard to admit this but its true though.. but obviously the raising variety artist was me..

All member + Lincoln : *face palm*

Dino : Lets continue play Mafia game!!!

Lincoln : Oh yes!!! while we were waiting for food. 

DK : wait, where did Mingyu go?

Jun : maybe in kitchen , help his beloved wife...

*kitchen*

Mingyu : Jagiya?

You : yes?

Mingyu : what are you doing here? i mean... with apron? are you... perhaps... cooking something?

You : ohh. emm. yes? ah~ Lincoln and Seungkwan must forgot to tell you😅

Mingyu : tell me what?

You : emm.. hehehe.. nothing much.. i just want to cook.. he said that he want to eat bibimbap.. so im trying to cook...

Mingyu : who allow you to enter this kitchen? *glare* huh?

You : *hug mingyu* Mingyu oppa.. emm. dont be mad okay.. lets cook together!! i bet it will be so much fun... *smile*

Mingyu : i will not ...

You : pretty please. *kiss mingyu's cheeks* lets start cooking oppa~💕 they must be starving~ *go to sink and wash the ingredient, walk heavy-ho*

Mingyu : *blank* what? emm. okay fine..but how can you still cook with that big baby bump?.

You : good boy. come on.. im stronger than you think  😗

Mingyu :*turn on the music playlist*. well.. we are listening to music while cooking for dinner. after that we will put the food on the dining table.. after finished...oh no.. i forgot to put the plate.

You : oh yes! the plate. i almost forgot about that too. hehe

Mingyu : aigoo...

*after done with cooking, its time to prepared the table*

You : *walk towards the counter to take the plate*

*Mingyu leaned back against counter, he know you want to take the plate behind him.. you reached the cabinet behind his head and grabbed some plates. when you pulled back... both of you stared into each other eyes, you both sort of frozen in place. after a moment mingyu smirk and cupped your face in his hands...*

Mingyu : Im starting to think .. you just like pinning me against things, love 💕 am i right?

You  : *blushing and pushed him away playfully*