Tumblr #2

(Creepypasta x Headcannon) Homicidal Liu's reaction to his brother killing his S/o -~~~~

~~~~

- If someone told him that his S/o has been found murdered, Liu would feel his world fall apart as he wishes to go see them. He promises to avenge them and find out who killed his beloved S/o. When he does see his S/o, laying in a pool of their own blood with a stab wound and carved cheek, Liu knows directly who touched his lover.

- Liu would not be happy at all. Sully & Liu just want to just wrap their hands around his brother's throat, strangling him to death. Liu doesn't care, Jeff took everyone away from him and won't feel bad if he killed his own blood. Liu would cry himself to sleep every night, knowing he failed to protect the only person that loved him.

- Sully would want to give Jeff a slow and painful death but Liu just wants to just get it done and over with. He knows that Jeff will fight back and will probably hurt him again, not only that, he would be mocking and teasing him if they did tie him down to torture the killer.

- If they don't find Jeff, they won't give up and will continue to look for him. Liu has been through a rough life and has trouble opening up to people like he used to. His S/o was the only person he knew that didn't judge him and felt sorry. He loved them dearly, finally feeling happy once, but of course, Jeff just had to take that away from him.

- He won't feel bad for what Jeff went through anymore and won't feel sorry when Liu kills him. He will keep up with the news, hoping to see something that has to involve his brother. Liu would keep a photo of his S/o on him at all times, taking it out when he misses them and to give him a reason to keep fighting and get revenge.