3

hello gang not much to say, slight tw for self harm but not really. mwah love y'all <3

Jorge's POV (I do be mixing it up huh? haha)
It was late. I barely touched my food and I felt bad..Benji went through the hassle of making me one of my favorite dinners, and I couldn't even eat it. I felt sick and my brain was going in circles. I cursed myself for taking that stupid nap, because now I can't sleep. I wanted to harm myself really badly. And I knew I shouldn't, yet the urge was there? I needed to find Benji, my mama always told me that with people nearby you can feel safer.

I quietly tiptoed out of my room, I didn't know why, an old habit I guess from when I was trying to avoid my Father from hearing me. I began to walk normally and shuffled to his door. It had been a few hours, I didn't know if I needed to knock or not, or if that would wake him. Fuck it, I wasn't wanting to walk in on him jerking off or something if he was up. Well..maybe. Wait no. Jeyjey stop it. I gave two soft knocks then opened the door.
He was fast asleep.
And shirtless.
It was cute, Benji had a soft visible tan to his skin, and his brown hair was all messy. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. I didn't want to get close to Benji because I thought he'd be the same as everyone else, and plus he's my fucking 'babysitter', but he's sweet.
I refuse to catch feelings for this man though.
I can't do that again. It just gets me too hurt.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and quietly closed the door then went over to Benji. I softly shook him, attempting to wake him up deciding that was the best thing to do. His eyes fluttered open, and reveled his gorgeous brown eyes. Even in the semi-dark of the bedroom, I got lost in them.
Which is absolutely the gayest shit and I pulled myself out of those thoughts.
"¿Jeyjey? Qué estás haciendo despierto" (Jeyjey, what are you doing awake?)
He whispered sleepily, and I smiled at the nickname. I liked it. A lot.

"Tengo miedo de estar solo, ¿puedo dormir contigo? Por favor" (Im scared of being alone, can I sleep with you? Please.) I asked, almost begging, I wasn't really afraid to be alone in general, but I WAS afraid of being alone with my thoughts right now. I let out a quiet happy sound when Benji nodded his head. I could tell he was still half asleep. I giggled quietly then went over to the other side of the bed. I sat there for a few moments then laid down close to Benji. He was already asleep once more. I turned to face him, watching his chest rise and fall while he breathed. Then suddenly his arms were around me, pulling me close to him. I breathed in his scent and smiled to myself once more.
He smelt heavenly.
It was perfect. I loved every moment of it. But then the other shoe dropped. Something I had been waiting for.

"I love you Addy." Benji whispered in his sleep.
I then realized this was a mistake. I didn't know who Addy was. But they were not me. I'm so so stupid.
I untangled myself from Benji and then went onto the floor near his bed, falling asleep while I cried.
I didn't know why I had cried. I just had.
"Remember, don't get attached Jorge, nobody will ever care about you." the words were always stuck in his head because of him.
dont
get
attached
jorge..

Benji's POV
I awoke when I finally got sick of the sun blinding me while I attempted to sleep. Sitting up, I checked my phone clock. 9:24am. I had various texts from Addy and a few friends. I shot a quick text to Jorge's mother, asking if it would be alright to have a few friends over for Jorge to meet. She seemed thrilled at the idea. I smiled then texted the gc that's actually here for the summer.

Banjo🥳💕: mornin shitheads, i miss you all dearly, group hangover time?

Sydthepunkerkid: Oh i AM SO IN.