LA DOULEUR EXQUISE

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

OPENING MP3 PLAYERRECENTLY PLAYED TRACK:la douleur exquise by LILLA♪♫

OPENING MP3 PLAYER
RECENTLY PLAYED TRACK:
la douleur exquise by LILLA
♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

KORAIN WASN'T USED
TO FEELING PAIN.

His body wasn't built to endure burning aches and rough winds ━━ he was molded from iridescent pearls and angel-crafted marble. The blood flowing through his veins plucked from the purest source in the mountains of heaven and marrow sculpted from the gods themselves. Korain didn't know pain ━━ nor did he know how to inflict it.

That's why when at the start of his junior year and a dull throb blossoms deep within his chest ━━ Korain feels as though he can't breathe. It's unlike the breathless feeling he gets when Scott enters a room, no, instead it's as though something volatile is squeezing ━━ hard, unrelenting claws poking holes at his lungs. He doesn't know what it means at first ━━ a bad cold perhaps ━━ but when daisy's begin sputtering from his lips Korain realises all of this pain isn't normal.

People like Korain aren't destined for pain ━━ they're destined for gentle touches and soft pecks behind sensitive ears ━━ not crimson leaking from the corners of plump lips as soulful eyes waste away as they gauge their fate. For destiny and fate ━━ although intertwined ━━ are not penultimate. And people like Korain are fated to pain ━━ latched, wedded and interwoven.

It's a twisted reality ━━ looking in the mirror and watching as cheeks hollow and phantom thorns swirl in delicately woven patterns across a barren chest. It wasn't as though Korain was unacquainted with the Hanahaki myth ━━ but never once in his seventeen years of living had he ever dreamed it would happen to him. Some stories told of recovery ━━ people who'd powered through and come out of the tunnel a better person ━━ Korain wasn't strong. His bones too fragile and wasted ━━ it was one thing to be delicate but it was another to be brittle.