𝒊𝒗. Nor anything sweeter than desire.

♱₊˚

♱₊˚. ◞࿐ .・ ❪ 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬. ❫

Korain would be naive to say that he wasn't scared. The nightmares his parents had warned him about as a child ━━ those of creatures woven in the depths of hell each individually assigned a sleeping innocent ━━ seemed to becoming true.

It was twisted and raw and disgusting as Korain had spent the remainder of his evening unaware of his friends turmoil or anxiety ━━ for Stiles' text never arrived ━━ and instead spent hunched over scrubbing the surface of his bathroom until the white of the basin burnt his dark eyes. His nails cracked and tender due to built up pressure ━━ woven sleeves dripping from the way he'd messily plunged his hand into the spoilt water and let himself curl his trembling fingers around the singular flower.

His addled brain couldn't understand where it could've come from ━━ all but grasping at straw of rationality as the petals continued to drip with droplets of scarlet before his very face. It hurt, his chest ached with a painful tentative emotion, his honeyed mouth slick with unanswerable questions and bitter fear. His honest reaction was that he was going insane ━━ all of the chasing after werewolves and reading up on kanima's had driven his mind into that of delirium ━━ for what he was being presented with had no choice but to be made up. But then again, so are werewolves. They're the beasts of the night that tear small children apart and they're the beasts that are hunted for with such venom that you can't help but feel a hint of hatred towards them. But they're real and Korain is in love with one ━━ so deeply and achingly in love with one that his ribs constrict with such yearning it's like all air has ceased to exist. 

He's almost in his right mind to call the boy ━━ sob over the phone-line and wait until he can feel his calming presence enveloping his smaller frame. But it's selfish and idiotic in a way that he was aware that Scott wouldn't truly be able to do anything. He wanted Han ━━ he wanted to feel the metal adorning his fingers press into the small of his back and forceably drag him back to reality through a series of rough touches and open-mouth kisses. It was wrong to be in love with one person whilst creating love to another ━━ but Han knew, he knew yet Korain couldn't help but continue. It was greedy ━━ to be using Han in that way despite it being his idea. But it always hurt and as he sat on his bathroom floor, the hurt refused to go away. 

Maybe this was God's punishment to him ━━ let him repent and use his ethereal crafted insides against him because of his greed. Korain wasn't religious by any means but at this moment in time he'd never felt so afraid of something he'd never believed to be real ━━ that and the reason blood that was still dribbling down his chin. 

Smudging the liquid across his skin, Korain glanced up into the mirror ━━ eyes wide as he looked at his dishevelled appearance ━━ how he was going to explain this to Lydia, who's picking him up in the morning, he's not sure. He should know that even if she doesn't bring it up, she's too intelligent not to realise that something is wrong. How deep? Korain isn't sure, but the pit if the pit in his stomach is anything to go by, he knows it's bad.