𝒊𝒊𝒊. Blood running down shattered cavities.

♱₊˚

♱₊˚. ◞࿐ .・ ❪ 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬. ❫

Korain wandered aimlessly behind Scott and Stiles as they walked down the road towards a house occupied with thumping music and flashing lights. Stiles had invited the pair to accompany him to his old friends birthday ━━ Korain, loving parties, graciously accepted with a wide smile and gleaming eyes.

Despite his enthusiasm, there was an ever growing pain lodged in both his head and throat. He'd narrowed it down to what had only happened less than twenty hours before ━━ the cut on his temple still throbbing slightly and glowing stark red against his pale skin. But his throat was a different story; it was a natural assumption that he's coming down with something but the cough hurt ━━ almost as if sandpaper were being rubbed raw against the fragile skin. It was easy to ignore though ━━ he was determined to have Junior year start off right. 

"What? Would you... God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. Korain is here. Scott I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends."

"What kind of friends?" Korain asked, voice light in the wind as he came to stand between the two.

"Hot friends," Stiles grinned at the shorter boy before looking back towards Scott. "So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia and no whoever you're talking to. Because tonight we're moving on."

Stiles' words caused his heart to swoop in his chest ━━ the ache dimming ever so slightly in the dull light of the street lamps. "You're right," Scott agreed before slinging his arm around the width of Korain's shoulder and guided him behind Stiles.

Ignoring the bickering above his head, Korain buzzed with excitement as the trio were greeted by the stench of hot sweat and cheap alcohol.

"Stiles! Hi," a loud voice called from a few metres away ━━ a pretty blonde girl stood grinning like a cheshire cat, eyes devious before grabbing Stiles by the cheeks and smashing her lips against his.

Widening his eyes, Korain shot a look at Scott and bit his lip ━━ slightly surprised to see that Scott was already looking back at him, a dopey smile plastered onto his tan face. The pair watched in intrigue as the girl ━━ Heather ━━ quickly dragged Stiles away and down to the basement.

Before Scott could say otherwise, knowing that he wouldn't want a repeat of last winter break, Korain quickly ducked from the boys grasp and wound his way through the crowd before serving himself a drink.

He let his body sway slightly as he poured the clear liquid into the red cup, eyes trained on the bottle before taking a generous swig. The bitter burn lit up his nerves as he tried to make his way back to Scott ━━ eyebrows furrowing when he saw that his friend wasn't where he was standing just a moment earlier. Downing his cup quickly, he shivered as the sour taste riddled his lips in sin ━━ Korain cursed himself as he could already feel his head begin to spin. It was rather pathetic how much of a lightweight he was ━━ Han would have his head for even as much as looking at a drink.