enemy stand?

The room felt dense. You could cut the air with a knife and see the outlines of the cut.
You herd jotaro sigh. "You are correct y/n." He said looking at you, his face not having a trace of lying. You hummed.
He explained well in detail, stands... The powers.. You nodded. You believed it. Spiritual things always happened to you after all. Maybe they just happened just so, but you never knew why.

You didn't respond. "Its hard to believe I know." He said looking away. You shook your head. "Yeah, I just dont know how to respond heh." You smiled sheepishly. "Well that explosion was definitely not normal. And If anything, may be a stand." You said thinking back to it.
Jotaro nodded. "Yeah the nurse is freaky. He needs to lay off." Jotaro said, balling up his hand. You sat the tray down next to you. You moved and rubbed his shoulder. "Remember how I was at the cafe. He was evident he didn't wanna be there. The place was practically empty too." You said, "its either for himself, or someone else." You spoke. You had a fair point. Jotaro sat up off the bed. You also got up. You both went to the front room. Josuke was asleep on the table. his hair looked messy, it was cute.

"Josuke shes awake." Jotaro said flopping down next to the table. The boy shifted awake. "She is?!" He asked becoming fully awake. He hadn't noticed you sitting at the end of the small table yet. Jotaro pointed to you. Josuke turned to where he pointed. He smiled, "thank god your okay!" He said happily. The worry in his eyes leaving. You smiled. "Yeah. Thanks for healing me." You said with a smirk. He raised a brow. "Jotaro?" He looked at the cozy looking boy. "She knows." He said, "ask her."

And so you told josuke what you told jotaro earlier. "Huh that's... Weird." Josuke said. "I could be a medium or something haha." You giggled. You knew stand existed. "How did you know about stands?" Josuke asked. "I was friends with Kakyoin when I was younger. He had his and I always felt it there just couldnt see it." You said remembering the day he asked if you could see it.

The two hummed. "Unique." Jotaro said looking at you. You yawned. "Also josuke your hair looks cute messy." You whispered. He looked at you with a smirk and a pink face. He then touched his hair trying to fix it. you three just chilled watching movies and shows. You were really getting into the show too. Its those Mystery shows. Like criminal minds or NCIS for an example. But off brand.
It was getting late and which you didn't care, tomorrow was sunday after all.
You sat back on the little bean bag, between the sleepy looking boys. You'd say it was around 8.. You felt a weight on your left shoulder. Then soon after your right too. The two had fallen asleep on you. Literally. And after a few you fell asleep too.

Once holly came in to say its late, she chuckled. She grabbed a nice camera and took a picture. Smiling she turned off the tv and woke them up.

"Hey kiddos, its almost 9. I'm sure your folks are worrying." Holly said with a cherry smile as always. Josuke jumped. "9!?! I'm sorry to leave early guys! Cya tomorrow or whenever!"

Choice: stay w jotaro or leave n walk home with josuke?

Jotaro:
He waved and smiled as he ran out. "I live right down the street ill be staying a bit longer if thats okay?" You asked her, she gave you a warm smile. "Thats fine dear. Leftovers are in the kitchen." She said leaving, shutting the rooms door shut. Jotaro looked up at you. "Staying?" He raised a brow. You smiled. "Yep, this would be my 2nd home away from home." You smirked. He chuckled. "The first?"

"Josukes." you sighed remembering that night. "Oh yeah?" He said kinda annoyed. "Hey dont get the wrong idea. That night I stayed there... Was a solid cry night." You spoke with a sheepish grin. He glanced over at you. His ocean orbs searching your e/c ones.

"My family wishes they made it to the abortion day." you said sadly but smiled. "Mainly my mom. My dads 15/100." You smiled. You felt arms around your back pull you. Leaning on jotaro, you decided to go with it. He was fairly comfy. "If you ever need to talk you know I'm here." He said quietly, almost silent. You smiled and hummed. You both actually fell asleep like that. and again with holly taking another few pictures.