capri sun

Watching married with children as you worked on homework. You finally got a TV in your room. Lily sat on the floor watching it. Yeah It was an adult show, but its fine. She can change it. You kept thinking of those people. The recent events since then have you planning routes and ways to keep lily safe. You began to worry for her. She has no clue what stands are, or powers.

You drew out a map. Get off of the Train a stop after, and walk to the school under back routes. Or I could loan out a bike. Safer bet is loaning out a motorcycle.

You think of what happened recently. Like yesterday.

You walked to the school with lily. You had to stay after to train. And while that happened a little boy came up to her, the two played till something happened the boy and her started floating. Lily was screaming. You and your trainer avdol ran to them. The boy was making her float around, causing her to pass out. Of course we took care of the kid and got lily...

Or a few days ago right after the hole incident, lily got caught up in flames and ice causing sudden shifts in temperatures making her almost actually die. This guy who was doing this told us he would be paid mass amounts of cash if he brought lily back dead or alive, preferably alive.
I electrocuted him so its all good...

"Hey lily, wanna go out to eat?" You asked looking at that envelope. She sat up from her blanket. "WHERE? Like out out or drive through?" She went on and on of different culture foods.

"Get dressed its a surprise." you said that and saw her run into her bed.
--

You dressed up, and so did lily.
You actually wanted to work at a nice restaurant for a good pay rate. Even if your just a hostess or waitress... You had to make lilys life better. It was your job basically.
You wore a long sleeve (color) dress. It went down to your ankles with a slit up to your mid thigh. a part of your hair was put into a back ponytail the rest let down to relive the volume. Lily wore a cute sleeveless black dress with a shiny blue silk  jacket  that had a red mustang on the back. It was actually really cute. Her hair was in little bear buns.
Walking in you were greeted by a man. "This way please." you both followed him. sitting at a booth he handed you menus and got out a little note pad. "Drinks?" He asked. "Can i get a soda?" Lily looked at you. "Sure." You smiled remembering always wanting coke or Dr.peper when out but dad said "Water."

The man left to get drinks. "This place is really fancy." Lily spoke. "You should come here with jotaro!" She smiled and giggled. "Careful, if you say the special animal he loves so much, he may appear." You rolled your eyes. "A dolphin?" She said, you and here looked around seeing if jotaro appeared. "No wild jotaro here.." You chuckled. "Oh the chicken Alfredo looks good! ill have that!" She said with a drool. You smiled, 1,300 yen for that..

You both ordered, your serloin sat infront of you, along with the golden corn and soft mashed potatoes... Saying thanks, you both dug in like mad mans.

"Y/n?" You looked over to see mr.Jonathan. lilys mouth dropped. "H-huge..." She mumbled. He wore a nice dress shirt with slacks. A apron around his waist. "Mr.Jonathan?" You smiled. "How are things?" He asked with a wholesome smile. You both began talking as lily watched.

'She knows so many built guys.. And by far. This man. Is the biggest... Next thing I see it'll be a vampire.' She rolled her eyes, "jojo! I need help with this!" A certain blonde yelled. Dio came over. "Ah miss l/n." He said bitterly. 'Hate??' Lily watched with a raised brow. 'Hes buff too!?!'
"Wait you both work here?" You asked. "I'm the manager of this establishment. Dio comes and goes for work." Jonathan said bitter-sweetly. You smiled. "Oh this must be that girl your taking care of?" Dio said looking down at her. Lily shrunk feeling tiny. "Dio your scaring her." Jonathan said moving him. "Lily these are my teachers from my school. Mr.Jonathan and mr.brando. ones wholesome ones a asshole." You smirked. Dio glared. "Ill double your homework." dio snapped. "Hey i mean its not school hours is it. I could also fire you right here and now." You grinned evily. He walked off, no more like strutted off.

"Well ive herd about what's been happening to her lately. And when I saw you come in earlier I wanted to ask of you something." Jonathan asked looking at you now. You nodded. "Since she isn't a stand user, I could teach her harmon. If thats alright with the misses?" He asked raising a brow. Youve herd Joseph talk about harmon or the ripple.

You nodded. "Sure when?" You asked, he sat out a note pad. "I'm free on Tuesday and Thursdays.. And weekends." He wrote down a address. "And thats it?" You asked. He nodded. "Also can I get an application?"  You asked. "you need work? Dont you-" you cut him off. "NOPe! And yes um its hard right now ya know." You winked at him. He looked at lily who was stuffing her face with pasta and bredsticks. He chuckled. "Yeah ill be back with one." He then left.

You looked at the address. 'Thats up north... Is He rich??' You noticed thats where those mansions are, like the really big ones. Mr.Jonathan out here hussling. If I see him in the mafia or secret service imma implode.  You cut your steak and you and lily ate. You even got a discount for knowing two people who worked there. It was now 6pm, you turend in the application. "Bye! Thanks for the meal!" You waved to jojo and dio. "Bye big men!" Lily yelled causing you to chuckle walking faster outside. "What they are---" you sighed. "Lord raising you is gonna be a blast." you and her walked down the street. She held your hand, it made you feel proud. 'Haha suckers. Mess with this girl and ill beat you.' You grinned evily.

You saw a car pass by. It was normal but a donut haird boy caught your attention in the window. His outfit especially. tity window. For all the world to see. He didn't see you walking with lily, but you saw him in the backseat of that passing car.
'Wonder where he's going?'

You and lily made it home. She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. "Pasta does that to a person sometimes." You chuckled going to your room. You went down stairs and worked a shift. A older woman who worked as a waitress came to you. "You know youd get more tips if you were more showy." She said with a wink. "Like me. I have a boyfriend but that doesn't stop me. Same with my husband." She said walking to the back. You stood there questioning alot. You did need extra cash, and if anything you can hurt them.

You were doing work as usual, taking that womans advice. Its now around midnight, you put up your apron and you herd the door behind you shut. You turned around. 'The hell?' The lights turned off. You flopped on a hoodie, not wanting to mess up the uniform. "Hey girly." A mans voice boomed. There was more than a persons food steps. Like there's two. You saw the exit door. And slid aginst the lockers, your shoes were against you. Making a clack as you walked. 'FuCK yOu ShOeS.' You mouthed at the shoes. "She's over there!" A man yelled. You felt a grip on your shoulder pushing you into that guy. The smell of beer swifting your nose. You looked at the man, in his middle ages, same with the one behind him. "oh look that scary look is Amazing.. Give us more." The man came close to your face not letting the grip go. You went to touch your necklace but he grabbed your arm. "Heh your all ours." the man behind him came to view. You spit in his face, extra lugie included. The man wiped it off, his face full of rage. He slapped you hard. You hissed, you felt your hair being tugged, you had an idea. "Alright, if were playing that game, pull me by my necklace." You winked, the two of them went tk reach for it but got shocked. "Some electricity... Shouldn't drag our feet." The man behind you said letting you go. You grabbed your necklace and made it become bigger. The two watched as you With wide eyes. Not being able to see the bolt, but feel the electricity and heat.

.
.
.
.
you smirked. "Say hello to my little friend."