punk

.
.
.
.

"LILY!!!!!!"

"Y/N!!!"

.
.
.
.
Lily waved as you walked back to the train. You played on her game boy. Yeah you took it from her bag. Her math grade needs up from an f to at least a C. You played Pokemon till you got off.
Sitting down in your seat you payed attention. Today was normal. Until you felt off. Like not temperature or sickly. But like somethings about to happen. And not in the best way.
It was around lunch when you herd the intercom buzz. "Students, do not leave the building for lunch, at all means dont leave. A local kidnap has happened to 4 kids at a near by school. Be safe." The old lady's voice boomed. The buzz went off and everything felt weird. Like if you were paranoid. You felt weird all day after that. Walking from class to class, in class.. You saw josuke and you sit by him. "Hey y/n!" He smiled, you waved, "is today feeling off to you?" You asked. He raised a brow. "No... just that weird announcement.. Why?" He asked looking at you. You looked down at your desk. "I dont know.. I just feel like somethings about to happen. Or already happened. Im probably paranoid.." You said having a confused tone. He patted your shoulder. "I'm sure everythings alright. Hows lily?" He asked, 'lily? Lily!' Then it clicked. You knew what felt off. Something happened to lily. "Josuke I love you so much! Thank you!" You got up and out of the classroom. He raised a brow with a pink face.

You ran down the stairs running past jotaro, he watched as you almost tripped but kept running. You didnt feel okay at all. Not a bit. Running through the cafeteria you ran past gyro and johnny. "Y/n? Where-" you ran passed them. You made it out to the front. Giorno and his group talking about to go to class and Joseph and Caesar playing with a turtle. You panted as you got to the gate, Caesar saw you from the cornor of his eye. Then you moved off campus. "Y/ns going somewhere." He said, Joseph looked at him holding the snapping turtle. "You see her leave?" He asked, Caesar nodded. "She looked panicked, or in a rush." He said, "should we follow her?" He asked. Joseph hummed. "Yeah ill go, dont want you to mess up your perfect attendance." He winked and Caesar rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Caesar walked back to the inside. Joseph followed your steps.

You got onto the train. Pulling out that game boy trying to calm yourself. 'What am I even gonna do when I get up there? What if shes fine and I'm just paranoid?' You kept thinking these while trying to play a battle. Walking off the train. You raced through the crowd. Joseph trying to keep up.

He saw you stop at the corner of a elementary. a few police cars were visible, same with one ambulance. You ran into the school. Joseph followed. But was stopped. He ran back behind a building.

"We dont know where she went but we cant find her. She ran out to the black top but no one saw her go anywhere else..." The teacher told you. You grabbed your necklace and ran out to the black top. No one else can see It... A giant hole was in the ground. You leaned over it a bit. Till a push made you fall. but you caught onto a water pipe.  You smiled softly. "WHERES LILY?!" You yelled at the shaded figure. A creepy laugh came from them. A girlish figure came next to him. "Well I guess we can take her too... She can keep the brat company.." The woman smoke annoyed. "Seki close." She snapped her fingers and the top of the hole closed. your pipe disappeared and you began to fall in complete darkness. You herd distant crying. The lower you got the more light came to view.  You saw a girl in the school uniform. "LILY!" You yelled heading to the ground. the girl looked up, it was her.  You smiled. Feeling that bolt in your hand grow, you stopped yourself from hitting the bottom. "Y/n!!" Lily cried running to you. "Okay i need you to listen to me carefully." You said hopping off the wall. "Were gonna get out of here but I dont know how. But tell me, howd you get here?" You asked sitting next to her. She nodded.

"I ran outside after finishing lunch, and I saw these two people. They definitely looked new. But it was weird, they didn't seem like our age, but I thought they may be foreign... So when I told them my name tho hole came under my feet. and if any students were within a 5-10ft range they got cut.... And I was suddenly down here." She spoke slowly. You and her sat in the dark, you lit up your little necklace. "Woah how is there light just here?" She asked amazed. "Oh ahaha maybe something to do with the earth and dirt! Ya know!" You said sounding smart. She looked up at you and nodded. "Grab onto my hand." You told her. She did. Your bolt grew and you shoved it in the dirt. You made your hands climb up, lily following suit.

After what feels like hours your still climbing. Lily looked very tired and worn out. You dug inside, making a small hole. You keep at it for a while till you and lily could sit.  You look up. "It seems endless..." Lily said sadly. "Well get out of here..." You smiled. A crack was herd from above. A plant was visible. It stopped right in front of you and lily. You tugged it, "its secured.." You hopped on, lily watching confused. "Grab my hand. Lets go!" You practically yelled. She flinched but got on. The root shot up quickly, having a free ride through the hole. It hit the top after a few minutes.

Breaking out you and lily shot out of the ground, flying up. You looked down and see Joseph and giorno. You and lily fell back down, you started to smile. It was slightly dark out. you fell into Josephs arms and giorno caught lily. You sighed. Your legs gave out making you lean into Joseph. He hugged you. "glad i folllwed you after you ran out of the school." He said with a smirk. "haha, uh huh. Im glad too.. And was that your ability?" You asked, giorno coughed. "No that was my golden experience." He said making his cloth button into a bird. You oohed. lily was asleep already. You felt like sleeping too. You and lily had dirt everywhere on both of you. You stood up straight. Holding onto Josephs arm. "Thank god your a legit bolder." you said leaning on him for balance.

You all walked home. You kept thinking. 'I'll find whoever did this.' You were actually full of curiosity and hate.
"Ill see you two tomorrow. Thanks." You said seeing them outside of your door way. the two nodded and waved. You shut the door.

.
.
.
.
"God i smell like cow shit."