twelve

Please be warned some graphic content in this part!

We finally arrived at the club. It was Leytons club, Bar-one, ''Mags really?" i sighed as we got out the cab, "come on!! it will be fun besides im sure hes in his office anyway!!" she was right he always is. But i just had to make sure i looked great just incase he wasn't not that i care or anything because i do not.

After ten shots and five drinks later - the drink was in my head alot - but i was enjoying myself! I danced so much my feet felt like they were going to fall off. I was enjoying myself so much i barely realised what was happening around me i was surrounded by a group of guys i didn't know who they were, at least i dont think i did?

I removed myself from the situation and yelled to meg and the girls i was heading out for some air. the fresh air felt good but i felt sick. "April Rhodes, there is a face i never thought i would see for a while" no way? It cannot be. I turn sickened to my stomach even worse than before. I turn round slowly and look up a few steps ahead of me he stands there smug look upon his face. "Gabe!" i whispered.

"Missed me? you've changed? fitter." he walked towards me, do not move April, do not show fear. I had to sober up rather quickly, or at least try too. "What are you doing here, Gabe?"
"I live here now .. I wanted to check out the town. Why are you here?" Was he seriously trying to talk to me right now?

"If you know what's good for you, you'll leave me alone" - "hey come on now ... we was good together!" He smirked I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Are you kidding me right now?" I scoffed as I walked past him, he grabbed my arm. "Kidding? I never kid. April. You know this ... you ruined my life, you owe me" he says between clenched teeth with a quiet but harsh tone. I knew I wanted to scream but that wouldn't do no favours.

"Owe you? Fucking owe you? Ruined your life? Gabe!! You are toxic!! You threw me down some stairs and we lost our baby!!" I yelled at him, ripping my arm from his grip.
He grabbed me tighter flinging me against the wall I smacked my head against the bricks ... I could feel warmth I knew it was blood. He was smart, no one was around he knew he could do this.

"That was all you! You turned me toxic! You lost the baby ... you don't deserve anything!!" The anger was just building up inside him I could sense it.
"Leave me alone!!" I try to get out of him grasp but he was too strong! Shit. I couldn't even grab my phone to call someone.
"It's pay back time ... for all the times you hurt me, I've come back for you ... and revenge" without even looking it was a flash before my eyes .. his hand went into my body and my face.

I felt instant pain going through my body! I fell to the ground! "April!" I heard someone call out a males voice ... "Leyton!" I coughed but quietly, he couldn't hear me! Gabe gave me another swing .. sending me across the floor. "That's for ruining my life ... I promise I'm not finished" - my phone was ringing; I could hear footsteps behind me.

Then three men jumped Gabe. "April ... look at me ... can you hear me?" "My ... stomach ..." I said between breaths. "We gotta get you to the hospital ..." he picked me up and put me in his car which was already pulled up and waiting.

I wasn't his girlfriend ... but he was so protective? Could this be something more?