Sixty three

- April -

Arriving home, the holiday blues kicked in! We went to pick up the twins immediately I couldn't bare to be away from them any longer! Even though we was gone a week they had changed so much already.

I vowed to spend as much time with them as possible, they were growing way to fast for my liking. Before we know it they're gonna be 1. I'm just not ready for our babies to grow up.

Now I was part of the business Leyton gave me the papers I needed incase of any meetings I was included in - he gave me the passwords for all the computer files.

I guess going into business with your husband can be a good or bad thing but I'm excited this will work.

The twins were down for their morning nap! It gave me a chance to get behind the computer and check up on the files.

I knew there was a business meeting coming up that he wanted me in. Developing further. I checked out the business plan ... Miami, ibiza. To name a couple.

"Babe. Do you want to develop into these party destinations?" I question scrolling through.
"I mean it's an option. But I haven't made any decisions yet, why?"
"Well ... I get it like it's the main destination for clubs. However, have you thought of expanding like Europe? London?"
London is a capital I think it would be great for business.
"London? That never came up but I can put it across in the meeting"

I continued looking through the books before the twins woke up for lunch, well in their case milk.
I will continue with my nursing, but becoming part of the business and a business woman opens new doors for me. I guess I'm secretly excited to see what opportunities I can gain from this.

Avery was arrested for attempted murder whilst we was away in the Maldives. It was a long winding road but we got the outcome we wanted which meant we could continue with our lives together as a family unit.

Thinking of my future I guess I don't know what will happen? But I was excited to find out.