Dustin Henderson-Requested

Kacy's POV

Today is my 14th birthday and I've never been more excited. I don't think I'm having a party or doing anything special, I'm just glad to know that today is just my day. I'm currently sitting by my favorite tree in my front yard. "Kacy!"

I look up to see my two good friends, Max and Eleven. I wave and stand up as they both came up to me. "Happy Birthday, Kacy!" They shout in unison, and pull me into a tight hug. "Thanks guys, but what are you two doing here?" I ask.

"Hanging with you, why?" Eleven asks. I shrug and walk over to my front door. "I usually don't do anything on my birthday." Eleven looks at Max and grins like they were hiding something from me. "Why? Birthday parties are fun, have you tried those?" Max asks.

I shook my head. "Come on, let's throw a party then," Eleven said. I look at them and groan. "But what if I don't wanna throw one?" I ask. Eleven grabs me and drags me into my house. "Tough, we're doing it whether you like it or not, Kacy," Eleven says. I roll my eyes and hold the door open for Max.

"I can't believe you guys are making me do this," I say, following Eleven up to my room. "And what are we going to find up here for a party anyways?" Max tells me to hush. I roll my eyes and continue to my room with them. "We should have the party in the backyard. It doesn't have to be an actual party, it could just be our party without decorations," Max says.

Eleven agrees and I'm kinda starting to agree too. "Well, who's all coming?" I ask. Eleven sighs. "Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, Steve, Nancy, and Jonathan." I nod. Max tells Eleven to go downstairs and call everyone while she stays upstairs with me. "Happy fourteenth birthday, Kacy. It might not be the best one, but at least you'll be spending it with us," Max randomly says. "Yeah, true."
*******

"Kacy! I-I mean, Kacy, how's it 'goin?" Dustin asks, walking up to me. "Fine. Just wanting to have fun with my friends, Buddy," I say, playfully punching him on the arm. "Yeah...friends." Dustin runs over to Lucas and Mike and I go over to Will. "Will, how are you doing today?" I ask, because of the Demogorgon situation.

"I'm fine, Kacy. Happy Birthday!" He says, giving me a comforting hug. "Ya get me anything?" I ask, smiling at the Byers boy. He nods and brings me over the table. "Here," he says, handing me a small box. I open the box and inside was a cassette that said in big, black, bold letter "For Kacy".

"Will, I-I love it. Me, you and Jonathan always listened to this," I said, flipping it over and examining the features. "I made Jonathan get a copy for you too because I know how much we all enjoy that song. You enjoy me being at your party? Should I stay or should I go?"

I look at my best friend and punch him in the arm. "I see what you're doing, Byers. Stay." "Kacy! Come over here for a minute!" Steve yells, "everyone gather around!" I walk over and face Dustin, who wanted to give me a present or talk to me. "Happy Birthday, Kacy. I got you a present," Dustin says.

I look around for a box-like figure and don't see one. "Welp, where is it?" I ask. He throws his hands up which makes me laugh. "It's me. I want you to be my girlfriend, Kacy." No way! I've liked Dustin ever since I joined the party. "I've liked you ever since you joined the party," Dustin says.

"Yes! I'll definitely be your girlfriend," I shout, tackling him into a hug. I pull away a few seconds later and look at him before connecting my lips with his. Everyone was telling us to break it up so we could breathe. Dustin pulls away and says "you like these pearls?", and does the growling thing he does. "I think I like you better without them."

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this took so long. I'm especially sorry to @Bill_Denbrough_Baby. Everyone go follow!! If you request, I'm sorry if it is late because I'm tied down with online school. This quarantine has gotten me messed up. Is anyone else miss school as much as I do? Comment below if you do. I love you guys!!!
      Purple💜