Steve Harrington- I Hate You, Steve Harrington Part 2

Y/n's POV

I wake up in a dark place with Barb by my side. She coughs up something gross and raises up. "Nancy!" She yelled. I grab her arm and pull her up. "Where are we?" I ask. She shrugs and just says, "I don't know, but I don't wanna be here anymore." I nod in agreement.

"Come on, let's find a way out before we die," I said, dragging her with me. "Y/n, no, I don't want to," Barb said. I heard a growling noise and tried pulling her again. "Come on, Barb. If we don't get out of here we're going to end up as lunch meat," I said.

She stood there and shook her head again. "Please, come on, I don't want to die. We could've already found a way out and I'm not leaving without you." I kept trying to pull her with me, but she wouldn't move. "Barb!" I shout when she was snatched up by a monster.

I run for dear life, but I realize that this is a replica of the real world. I run into Steve's house, only there's no Steve. I'm panicking by now and not because of the replica of Steve's house, but how Barb is gone. I blame myself now because I could've saved her, but she wouldn't come with me.

"Steve!" I shout. White flakes fall from the air as I move through this deadly replica. There wasn't any answer back when I yelled for Harrington. All of a sudden, it's like everything's back to normal. I'm not in the replica world anymore. I'm still all slimy and covered in monster goo.

"Steve!" I shout, scared. "Steve! Steve!" I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I see Steve. "Where's Nancy?" I ask. "She went to go look for you and Barbra. Y/n, where were you? And why do you look all...gross?" I frown and try explaining everything while he took me to his bathroom.

I hop onto the counter and said, "it's my fault Barb is dead. I-I tried to save her, Steve, honest. That-that place was scary and I never want to go back." He starts wiping the goo from my arms and helps me clean up. "It's not your fault. Like you said, you tried to save her, so it isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself. This all was my fault," Steve said. "All I can do is just help you right now."

I look down at him cleaning my wounds and then look back up at him. "I still hate you, Harrington."