☆ 01 ☆

"Cheers..."

"Cheers..."

It was the last day that all of them would be dining together.. The second and final fan meeting and the last promotion of the drama 'The Untamed' finished with a big success..

After saying goodbye to their dear fans for the last time as a team together, they all went back to their hotel to have a dinner party with all the staff..

Currently everyone are enjoying their time to the fullest as it would be the last time they all would be together..

"... And then he puked all over-"

"Shut up you asshole.. When did I even-"

"Guys don't shout.. You all are-"

It was a chaos.. Everyone were screaming from the top of their lungs trying to deliver their speeches and stories before their dinner party gets over and they would have to get back to their normal life..

The cast of the drama were sitting on a one big table and the other staff in another.. With plenty of food and alcohol, everyone were having the time of their life.

Wang Zhoucheng was telling a story about how Cao Yuchen once went to the ladies washroom in a set when they were filming The Untamed and Xiao zhan couldn't do anything but to awkwardly laugh at them while Zhoucheng was practically choking him with A tight grip around his neck.

Everyone were already tipsy but Xiao zhan was completely sober as he didn't drink that night.

Carefully removing the arm around his neck, Xiao zhan took a glance around the table to see something missing. No.. Someone..

Wang Yibo..

While everyone were busy with whatever the talk they were having, Xiao zhan managed to sneak away from there..

As the party was on the rooftop of the hotel, he wandered around there for a bit before he spotted a familiar silhouette looking at the city from the rooftop in peace..

He slowly approached the person and stood beside him.. The other man acknowledged his presence by a slight glance before they both stood there watching over the busy city under the moon..

"Can't believe that we won't see each other again.."

Xiao zhan said with a small laugh..

"It's not like one of us are dying.. We will cross paths again for sure.."

Wang Yibo said as he turned to his side to look at the man beside him.. The small smile that bloomed on Xiao Zhan's face was lit by the moonlight and Wang Yibo found him self staring at him..

Finally, Xiao zhan also turned around and looked at Yibo before opening his mouth..

"Of course.. It's just...I don't know how to say it..We are both so busy so I doubt if we would see each other for years again.."

"Mn"

Xiao zhan's laugh filled the rooftop and the sound of it was like a melody for the other man..

"Why are you laughing?? Did I say something wrong?"

Yibo asked and felt himself smiling along the other man..

"Ah.. It's just.. Sometimes it's really amusing to see you acting like Lan Wangji.. Both Lan wangji and Wang Yibo are the same sometimes.."

Wang yibo wondered if it was true.. He wondered how lan wangji would feel when he is with Wei wuxiang.. How Lan wangji would react to the fact that he would be apart from Wei wuxiang for a long time.. How-