☆ 02 ☆

The next morning, Xiao zhan was the first to wake up.. Blinking at the window that shows that it was already morning, he felt something warm behind him and a arm around his waist..

His heart skipped a beat at the intimate position they were in and the last night's events came to his mind and he felt shameful..

He vowed that he won't let the same thing happen again, as Yibo is his colleague and like a little brother.. He was the elder and he was responsible for what happens between them.. He should have controlled himself.. The game they are playing was dangerous.. One slip of it, they both will be doomed.. And the last thing he wanted to see was Yibo's career getting damaged because of him.. Yibo has a long way to go.. And he wouldn't let anything come in between that..

He carefully removed the arm around him and turned around to see the said man sleeping peacefully.. He looks like a total baby in his sleep.. Xiao Zhan couldn't help but to smile at him before giving him a small peck on his head and getting up...

He quickly had a wash before sliping into his last night's clothes and just as he wanted to sneak out, he heard a voice that halted his steps.

"What are you doing?"

Yibo's voice sounded confused and Xiao Zhan braced himself for what's coming next.

"Ah.. Good morning.. It's already 7.30 and I'm sure everyone are up by now.. We have to go and meet them to say goodbye together... So I thought of going early you know.. In case they find us like this-"

"What's wrong with getting caught like this?"

Xiao Zhan was speechless.. He didn't know how to answer that as he kept silent while Yibo decided to talk again.

"Tell me Zhan ge.. What's wrong with getting caught like this?? Do you dislike me that much that you want to sneak away everytime this happens between us... Are you just using me?"

Xiao Zhan felt himself getting panicked at the last words.. That was what he was scared about.. That Yibo would think like that..

"Yibo.. No! The last thing I would do is using you for my own benefits.. I care for you.. I would not-"

"Then for fuck sake please tell me.. What are we?? Huh? WHAT ARE WE??"

Yibo was mad.. He quickly got up and threw a robe around him before storming towards the other man who's frozen on the spot with shock.

"Tell me.. What are we?? Colleagues? Friends? Brothers?? Or.. Friends with benefits?"

At the rising voice of Yibo, Xiao Zhan felt scared and tears slipped down his eyes...

Yibo was startled for a moment but he didn't want to go soft at that moment.. He needed an answer..

"Yibo.. We both know that we are not gay.. We are straight... We just.. We are men with needs.. So we fooled around.. Isn't that it?? But I wouldn't ever take advantage from you.. I wouldn't force you into anything.. It's just..this is dangerous.. What we are doing.. So let's stop this.. We both have our own responsibilities.. So let's stop this and get back to our life.. I'm saying this for your own good-"

Yibo gave him an amused laugh..

" My own good? Responsiblities!?? Are you talking about that woman who you are dating now?"

"What woman? I am not dating-"

"Don't lie Zhan ge.. Your partner in your new drama, you have something going on with her don't you?"

Xiao Zhan honestly didn't know why he was accusing him for such a thing as he and his partner Yangzi were just friends.. He was crying by now and he didn't know what to do or say..

"Get out!!!!"

Yibo said with a cold tone and Xiao Zhan felt his heart getting broken.. Without even a slight glance at the man, he went out from the room..

He couldn't go far as he fell down to the floor and cried while leaning against the closed door.. What he didn't hear was the sobbings from the other side of the door, where yibo leaned against the same closed door,crying his heart out..

.....................................................................

It was late when both of them arrived to the place where thier cast and staff were waiting for them.. Everyone noticed the tension on the air as they kept thier mouth shut without asking what happened..

Xiao Zhan's eyes were red from crying while Yibo was ok, but the cold look he had on his face was enough to shut the others..

Everyone knew that something might have happened between them and didn't understand why as they knew that those two are good friends..

The staff were also confused as to why they aren't even looking at each other and the fact that they are avoiding each other..

Without much thoughts,the staff gave them a one final speech thanking them.. Everyone said goodbye to each other with a gloomy mood as they used to be like a family and it was hard for them to leave..

Xiao zhan and Wang Yibo also said their goodbyes to others but not to each other.. Xiao zhan excused himself saying that he has a schedule within few hours and left..

Before he could go outside the building, something stopped him..

No.. Someone...

Wang Yibo was standing in front of him, blocking his path.

Xiao Zhan asked his manager to stay at the car so the manager left... Now it was only the two of them staring at each other...

They knew that they have to say good bye now.. They won't be seeing each other in person again... This was the last time.. For good..

"Good bye, Xiao Zhan.."

"Good bye, Wang Yibo.."

And just like that, they decided to go on their own way.. Their own path.. They went past each other without even looking at the other, but Yibo's  sudden voice stopped Xiao Zhan on his track..

"As long as the sea is bound to wash up on the sand..."

Xiao Zhan felt himself slowly smiling before answering the man without even turning back..

"...And stars are above us, We'll meet..."

Xiao Zhan felt a tear staining his cheeks as he heard the footsteps going further away from him.. When he could no longer hear them, he turned back to see the empty hallway. Just like his heart is at the moment..

And finally, it's over..

Xiao zhan smiled sadly before whispering something thinking that the other man would hear him before leaving the building, out to where his new life's waiting for him.

"Thank you, Lan zhan.."

.....................................................................

                     -☆The End☆-