003

***

***

"prince taehyung you cannot do this to me, you can't bribe me by fixing my bike and make me go to that ball." i explained, dramatically moving my hands up and down.

"look, i can fix my cycle, you do not need to do it for me. it's just a bicycle why are you so worried about it." i pointed at him, before he rose his hand ushering me to shut up.

he got up from his chair still at his desk, and leaned forward.

"you will go to that ball with me, and that is an order." he says with his head held up, eyes narrowed and slight smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth.

i clenched my teeth and dug my nails into my palm. he knew i couldn't refuse a command from the royal family. it was annoying. he held a power over me and there's nothing i could do.

reluctantly i held my head down, staring at the floor. "as you wish you, your highness."

i felt his smooth fingers on my chin, lifting my head up. "eyes up here."

he grinned, "i can't wait to see you there along side me." before throwing a wink at me.

i wanted to refute and yell and ask him why he wanted me to go with him so much. as much as i wanted to, there was nothing i could do against a command.

***

i stepped out of the sleek black limo and entered the gigantic marble mansion, definitely a replica of the buckingham palace.

the chauffeur had left me at the entrance, signalling a worker to come and grab me inside. as soon i reached inside i was dragged into one of the dressing rooms in the palace by the maids.

"lady soojung, how do you find this colour?" one of women that worked in the palace held up a light pink form fitted dress, it was off the shoulders and very gorgeous. before i could give her an answer another interrupted me.

"my lady, what about these jewels?"

"how about this necklace, my lady?"

i sat on the chair unable to answer as i got canned all the multiple choices of jewels, gowns and shoes to wear.

"hush now!" the head maid came in holding a gown. "his highness has wished for the lady soojung to wear this gown he has selected himself. as well as these jewels, picked by the prince himself."

the gown was embellished with beads all over, silver beads linning the whole dress. sparkling anyway it turned, it was absolutely stunning.

***

"is lady soojung ready?" i looked up from the vanity at the server who had called me. the maids answered and motioned for me to follow him.

"this way."