Being the new guy in the group Ch. 1

King's POV
After being apprehended for the crimes that helbram committed. I met a short boy with blond hair. I was confused at first but then he starts asking me questions and I answer them without any fuss. But I am then intrigued when he asks if I want to join his team the Seven Deadly Sins he tells me his name is Meliodas and he is the captain of this knightly order. At first I thought it was a little hard to believe that a boy like his could be a knight so I asked him "how can a little boy like you be a knight". I thought he would at least be a little offended be he just had that same goofy smile, he didn't speak the rest of the time. So I just looked out to the side to us arriving at a big castle my first thought was (it's so big and beautiful) *Author note: I would have had that same reaction king*
*King: Oh be quiet author can you please just get on with the story we JUST started!*
*Me: Boy I know you are not talking I can take you out of the story easily, but I will stop.......for now🤫*
*King: Thank gosh finally*
A/N: back to the story
When we get to the castle entrance Meliodas says " here we are welcome to the kingdom of liones" I then see 5 other people there but as I was examining them I lay my eyes last on a man with light blue hair and red eyes, my heart starts to pound immensely I can feel my whole body heated up like a burning fire. I pretty sure Meliodas noticed because he said "don't stare too hard" that made me blush until I almost turned into a very dark shade of pink. He then said "guys I want you to met King the grizzly sin of sloth." I was surprised when he said that but I know I couldn't be too surprised because he had already asked and mentioned it to me before hand. He then introduced the rest of the sins to me-
Merlin the boar sin of gluttony
Escanor the lion sin of pride
Gowther the goat sin of lust
Diane the serpent sin of envy
and finally Ban the fox sin of greed.
Once I learned all their names and powers I got aquatinted with them and started to talk to get to know them better. After talking with the rest of the sins I went over to that man I saw before to talk to him my heart started pounding rapidly and I began to get flustered but I calmed himself and started to talk to Ban.
A/N: time skip people 😱
But that was 15 years ago back then I didn't know the horrible things he had done. I now had only hatred for him, the next time I see him we will be enemies. Because I know he will team up with Meliodas again but I will be with the Holy Knights to make sure that Ban is no more.
*Me: Damn King you gonna cue an evil laugh as well*
*King: No shush 😳 can you just get on with the story please*
*Me: Fine you're so boring that's probably why it's taking you so long to get your man*
*King: Oh be quiet it's taking you so long to finish the first Damn chapter*
*Me: You're so mean King 😢*
A few months later
I am working with the holy knights and they gave me information that said the sins would be heading to the Necropolis. So I will make sure to met them there. After a few days I am told that Ban had broken out of prison and I knew that this was my chance to get him.
Ok I'm done with my first chapter, sorry it was short TwT I'm gonna be working on the next chapter as soon as possible. Also if there is anything you want to add or note let me know. I have no problem if people want to be included in the story anyways bye.