Taken

I don't own Henry Danger or any characters. They are all over the age of 18              
                  Charlottes POV
I head down to the Man cave. "Hey guys. " I said. "Hey Char," Henry my best friend since Kindergarten said giving me a side hug. I hug him back. Jasper was already upstairs in Junk and Stuff. Ray and Schwoz were working on a something. "When will you notice that you too were meant to be" Ray said. I don't answer I mean I do like Henry more then a best friend but I don't want to destroy our friendship. It just hit me that we were still hugging. "Hey Ray. I'm not feeling good can I just go home?" I asked. "Sure, get better soon" Ray said. I headed to the elevator. "I will be back I'm taking her home." Henry said. Realizing that he drive her to and from to work.
Henry's POV
It just hit me that I like Charlotte more then just a friend. I try to push away that feeling. I got into the truck. Charlotte hopped in, "So Char, are we still on for Friday night game night?" I asked. "Yes," she said. "Well today is Friday. I will come and pick you up in a few hours." I said with a smile. "I only a few blocks away from you. I can walk to your house" She said. "Are you sure?" I have become more protective since I became Kid Danger. "Yes. Hey my parents are out of town. Can I stay over at your house?" She asked. "Sure Char," I know that she hates staying home alone. She gets out "See you at 7, Hen." She said with her famous Charlotte smile.
Charlotte POV
When I unlocked my front door and stepped inside I got greeted by a hand over my mouth. I tried to scream for Henry but he already drove off. I got turned to see Drex. He just gave me a evil smile. I struggled how did he get into my house. My phone buzzed I saw it was from Henry. "Hey Char we need to talk when you come over tonight." It read. Drex was busy doing something so I texted him back "HELP!!!! Drex is in my house!" I quickly sent it. When Drex read the text. He grabbed me throwing me into a sack. And carrying me into a van.
Drex POV
She is so beautiful. No wonder why Henry is so protective of her. I tied her up putting tape over her mouth. "Good girl," I started to explore her beautiful. She was fighting hard. I quickly drove off. Knowing that Henry has seen her text. "We are going to have so much fun." I said to her as we drove off.