Survior

Charlottes POV
It's been a month. I can walk on my leg not for a long time but at least I can walk on it. Henry barely leaves my side. Some of my cuts will heal but the one on my back will become a scar. I still have some bad dreams. But not as often anymore. Henry and I are doing great. I hide my scars from everyone. I try to hide my pain but Henry knows me to well. Tonight we are going on our first date out of the man cave. He is taking me ice skating since it's December. I have to figure out what I can get him for Christmas.
Henry's POV
I'm taking Charlotte out on a date. Tonight I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I decided to buy her roses. I walk to her bedroom. "Are u ready?" I asked. "Yes," she came out. Looking stunning wearing a modest jeans and shirt. "Wow Char you look amazing," I said. "Thank you." She said with a smile. Kisses her on the cheek. I was proud of her she is the strongest woman that I ever meet. "Have I told you how beautiful you are?" I asked. "Not in the past ten minutes," she said giving me a smile. "Char, I'm proud of you," he kisses her on the cheek. "What do you mean?" She asked. "You went through so much. And you still have a smile on your beautiful face." I answered. "Probably because I got my best friend ever, who is also my boyfriend." She said.