Our first date

Charlotte POV
I can't believe I'm going on a date with my best friend I put on a royal purple dress with cap sleeves. Simple black flats. I straightened my hair. I put on simple make up. I grabbed my crutches. And headed to the man cave. There was candles all around the room. Henry wore a tux and holding a dozen roses. "You look...." he started
Henry POV
I spent all day getting ready for the date. "Henry are you sure this is a good idea. She has dealt with so much pain in the past few days." Jasper said. "I been waiting for 4 years for this day." I said. "Okay man. What can I do to help?" He asked. "Can you get a dozen red roses?" I asked. "Of course," Jasper went out. Hours later after spending all day getting ready I got to see her. I saw the bruises and rope burns. "You look..." I started "horrible" she said.  "Beautiful" I finished. I saw her blush. "thanks Henry." she gently kissed me on the cheek.  I got steak Mac and cheese  combing our favorite foods her Mac And Cheese and mine is steak. For desert was chocolate cake. "You are so amazing Henry." She said. "No you are. I can't imagine my life without you." We were about to kiss but the crime alert went off. Ray ran in. "Drex is back. While we are gone. Schaz has to check on her leg and her scars." He said. "To be continued." I kissed her goodbye.
                  Charlotte POV
       When he left. Schwoz came in, "Alright so Charlotte is there pain anywhere?" He asked. "If I accidentally take a step on my leg it hurts." I answered. He nodded he took off my cast.  But when he started to touch my scar I started to panic.  "Don't touch me." I blacked out. All the sudden I felt gentle arms around me. "It's okay Char. I'm here, please let Schwoz look at your leg." Henry's voice said. I finally calmed down. Schaz did her examination. "Everything looks fine, Ray Henry can I talk to you both alone?" Schaz asked. "Char we will be right back." Henry kisses me gently and leaves. I start to fall asleep.
                        Ray POV
           We heard Charlotte screaming from upstairs. The police handled Drex. I saw Henry's heartbreak when he heard the screams. We ran in seeing Charlotte having a panic attack. Schwoz trying to calm her down. "What happened?" I asked. "When I was checking on her leg she started to have a flashback." Schwoz answered. "Char, it's okay calm down." Henry hugged Charlotte calming her down. "I need to talk to you and Henry," Schwoz said. "Okay"
                  Henry's POV
      Hearing  my girl scream broke my heart. I ran to her hugging her tightly. "Why her" I kept on asking myself. After I got her to calm down Schwoz wanted to talk to Ray and I. "What's up Schwoz?" I asked. "Her physical scars are healing nicely but I don't know if she will ever be the same again mentally. She has known me for years but she got scared when I touched a scar." He said. "Why her?" I asked.