Where is she?

Henry POV
      When I saw that text of my best friend saying Drex is in her house. I couldn't even think straight. "Check all street cameras. We have to find her before he does anything bad to her." I said passing the floor of the man cave. Schwoz was looking through all the cameras. "I found him!!" He yelled. I pushed him out of the way to see it live. He is in a abounded wear house. "Good job give us the address!" Ray said. He has always been protective of Charlotte.
Rays POV
When Henry showed me the text I almost lost it. She has always been like a daughter to me. Poor Kid he just realized that he had feelings for her and now she is kidnapped. "Kid, be prepare we don't know what Drex has done to her. She might not want to come to us right away." I informed my sidekick. "I know Ray." Henry answered. Schwoz handed us the address and we went to rescue her. Schwoz and Jasper stayed back to set up a make shift hospital room.
Charlotte POV
When Drex finally let me out of the bag. I tried to run. But he grabbed me and started to hit me and kicked me till I passed out. I woke up in a bed tied up with nothing on. Drex just let out a moan. "Next time stay awake ," he said sliding out of me. He got up and got dressed. I looked at the damage I knew my leg was broken. "Let me go!" I yelled. "Yell all you want princess. But no one is going to hear you. There's no one for miles. We are about 4 hours north of Swelview." He said. I couldn't move much because most of my body was bruised. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a familiar voices. Then everything went black.
Henry's POV
We burst in first thing I noticed was Charlotte tied up to a bed naked and unconscious. "Kid get her out of her, I will take care of him." Ray ordered. I ran to Charlotte. "Wake up Char." I begged. She began to stir. "No please not again." She yelled. "Hey it's okay it's Hen. I'm here." I began to cry. How could someone be so evil to hurt someone. I picked her up in a bridal hold. And carried her out there was a bed in the back of the man van. I placed her there. Ray came out. Police was called Drex was handcuffed to a poll outside. Ray came to the back. "He raped her Ray," I said. "It's going to be okay Kid," Ray reassured me. I held her in my arms the whole way back to the man cave.