4

The doors of Jeongguk's car were slammed shut in agression and irritance.

"Jimin are you fucking 6 years old or what?" Jeongguk sighed as he walked on the street. The cold air bit at his hands and he shivered in his black suit, wishing he could just go home. "I can't even be bothered to go to the club anymore." He sighed.

"Okay then!" Jimin chirped, happily leading the way to the store. "We can just have a nice night in- OH MY GOD WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER!" He gasped in realisation.

"Nooooo." Jeongguk groaned. He wanted to sleep for fucks sake. Sleepovers with Jimin weren't even sleepovers. They were just... overs. Jimin stayed up and talked about anything and everything until 5am and usually it was nice, but not when Jeongguk actually wanted to rest.

"CAN I INVITE YOONGI!?!" He begged, eyes shining in anticipation. "Oh pleaseeeee Jeongguk! Yoongi is the loveliest person ever; you know that already! I promise I'll actually sleep this time if Yoongles can come!"

Jeon sighed. The thing about Jimin was that when he wasn't pissed off, he was one of the kindest, warm hearted people ever. But piss him off? And you celebrating your next birthday is definitely not guaranteed.

"Fine." Jeongguk grumbled. He wanted his friend to be happy. Sue him. "Just don't don't be all in love in front of my lonely ass. Okay?"

"Aye aye captain!" Jimin laughed, mock saluting Jeongguk.

The two continued to walk along, through the cold night, as the indigo sky above lay gently overhead. The stars were scattered around, like specks of white paint on a canvass and though he wasn't pleased about having to walk, Jeongguk was oddly calm.

"Where are we even going, Park?"

"Jay's not here." Jimin snorted, earning himself a violent shove. They laughed.

"We're going to this adorable little sweet shop which has the BEST snacks in the universe. Mainly because Yoongi is always there, but also because the owner and his son are so cute. Basically as cute as each other!" Jimin gushed, taking a right turn and dragging his friend with him.

"And are we going there to get snacks or to see Yoongi?" Jeongguk inquired.

"Why can't it be both?" Jimin replied, pushing open the door of a purple shop with rainbow stripes and light blue swirls. Jimin dragged him in so fast that Jeongguk didn't even get a chance to read the name proudly displayed in neon lights.

A little bell chimed when they walked in.

"YOONGLES!" Jimin exclaimed literally not even 3 seconds after they had walked in.

Yoongi was lying on the shop floor with a red lollipop hanging lazily in his mouth. He was smiling and cooing at a child with a mass of curly brown hair, who was babbling happily at Yoongi who pulled faces at the little boy. Carefully, Yoongi was opening the wrapper of a sticky looking lollipop and with the way the child was staring at it with wide, happy eyes, Jeongguk guessed that the poor kid had been waiting ages to have that sweet.

A startled Yoongi snapped his head over towards the door, and he instantly relaxed when he saw it was only Jimin.

"Oh Minnie, you scared me." Yoongi said, sitting up properly. He had the small child in his lap and the kid was bouncing with joy all thanks to his lollipop.

They must be good Jeongguk thought.

"Hey Guk." Yoongi greeted, still faffing about with the child. Jeongguk guessed it was the owner's son.

"Hey."

"Guk can you go pick out stuff to buy, I wanna stay with Yoongles and this lil cutie." Jimin cooed.

"Kay." Jeongguk said, too busy looking at the interior of the shop.

It was way too bright for his liking.

As he shoved triple chocolate cookies into the pastry bag, he overheard Jimin talking to Yoongi.

"So where's the owner then; Taehyung was it? Why are you here with his kid and not him?" Jimin ruffled the child's brown locks and the giggle that he earned made even Jeongguk smile softly.

"Well Tae dropped hot marshmallows all on his arms and he got hurt really badly, so I took him to the hospital and they gave him some medical stuff and told him to rest and now I'm looking after the shop and this little rascal here," he said, tickling the happy boy in his arms," because Junnie likes to jump on his Appa's bed and we can't have that! Can we Junnie?" He smiled at the giggling child.

"TAETAE!" Yoongi shouted, covering Yeonjun's ears so that they weren't hurt. The innocent boy put his hands over Yoongi's hands and laughed because he thought it was a game.

"Yeah?" Came a small voice from upstairs. "Are you alright? Is Yeonjun too much trouble? Oh Yoongz I'll come down and take him, yeah? I'm sorry he's a little troublemaker."

"No, Tae he's completely fine! I just wanted to know if you were okay!? How's your arms?" Yoongi asked.

There was a delay in response before soft padding was heard on the stairs. From the staircase emerged a petite beauty with curly blonde hair, clad in a large blue tshirt, black shorts and white socks.

"TaeTae I told you it was fine." Yoongi sighed.

By now, Jeongguk had skillfully migrated over to the doughnut section to get a better look at the so called TaeTae.

"I know, Yoonie but I kind of miss Yeonjunnie now" the male smiled shyly.
At the mention of his name, the toddler turned around and wiggled out of Yoongi's grip, barreling at full speed towards his father. He launched himself into Taehyung's arms and Jeongguk didn't miss the way the male winced at the strain on his sore arms. But still he picked his son up and his eyes held nothing but love and happiness for his little boy.

Jeongguk wanted a family to love him like that. Even when it hurt.

"So Yoongi who are your guests?" Taehyung asked as he made his way over to the bubblegum section,"I hope you weren't ignoring them for the sake of Junnie or I'll feel bad." He laughed. Taehyung bent down a bit towards the shelves and let his son stretch his little hand out towards the display. The boy picked up something in a bright blue wrapper and tried to open it, but failed miserably. Jeongguk watched the encouraging smile that graced the blonde's face as his son messily ripped off the gum wrapper and pushed it into Taehyung's mouth with an excited grin.

"Oh they swung by to get some snacks for a forced sleepover." Yoongi replied.

"Hey!" Jimin gasped, "how do you know it wasn't his idea? What makes you think it wasn't a mutual agreement?"

"Because I wasn't the one who came in and shouted "yOoNiEbEaR cOmE tO GuKs HoUsE wiTh mE." Was I?" Jeongguk snorted.

A small laugh was heard from Taehyung at that and Jeongguk found himself feeling oddly accomplished.

"Well you already know Jimin." Yoongi began again, "but luckily you haven't yet had the displeasure of meeting this caveman over here."

"Oi" Jeongguk laughed along with Taehyung and Jimin.

"Taehyungie, meet Jeon Jeongguk."