𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

ringggg

Class was finally over and the students are now have the free will to consult or assassinate Koro-sensei

"Oi Nagisa!"
The redhead called out to the petite blue haired boy. He turns around to face Karma as he slings his bag over his shoulder. "Yeah?"

"Wanna go get ice cream?"
Karma asks, his true intent hidden in a small smile. Nagisa just glared

'Knowing him, he's most likely planning something in that evil brain of his'

"Hm, alright then"
He walks out the classroom, Karma following him.

"Hey Karma-ku- I mean Karma, any particular reason you wanted to eat ice cream today?" Nagisa asks, curious as he glances at him.

"Ehh? No reason" He replies, putting his hands behind his head.

'I wouldn't even be surprised if my ice cream ends up having a ton of wasabi and mustard in it'
Nagisa smiles a bit, a bead of sweat rolls down his cheeks.

"By the way...it's been a while since we both got something to eat together"

"Hm? I guess so" Karma shrugged and looked at the boy, his golden eyes not expecting to meet the azures.

b-dump  b-dump

The redhead hears a faint thumping sound as his ears tint a light pink. He stops walking for a while, blankly staring at the short boy who continued walking, and clenches his polo where his heart was.

'I...feel weird'

Nagisa turns around, noticing Karma had stopped walking. "Karma?"

He snaps out of his current state and lets go of his chest. "Yeah yeah be right there" he says, walking towards him, the blush slowly fading away.

...

"I'll go buy the ice cream, you can wait here. What flavor do you want?"

"O-oh I'll just have the same as yours"

"Strawberry it is then"
The redhead left, walking towards the counter- a small devilish grin forming on his lips.

'My ice cream is in danger'
Nagisa smiles awkwardly and diverts his gaze away from Karma.

Karma returns minutes later with two strawberry ice creams in hand. He hands the one on his left hand to Nagisa and smiles, his mischievous intent known to the short boy.

In caution, Nagisa took the ice cream on the right hand instead and quickly took a small taste.

It was normal

Karma stared at his ice cream and bit the top part. The extreme spice of the chili powder with the ice cream was disgusting and spicy, so much so that he'd puke- but suspicion would've arose if he didn't.

'So I guess he didn't tamper with it'

"Jeez Nagisa....you don't have to get so suspici-"
Karma was cut off when he immediately ran to a nearby stall to buy water. Nagisa followed him, taking out his phone.

When he got the water, he begun chugging it down, in hopes of getting rid of the spice that remained in his mouth. He was choking and coughing a bit, tears starting to form and his face was all red. Nagisa quietly laughed and snapped a few photos as he ate his ice cream.

"H-HEY! W-WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES?!" he managed to spat out, the spice still overwhelming him.

"Blackmail of course"
He replies with a smug smile, snapping a few more photos. He takes a look at some of them and laughs once more.

'Pfft- even with his face colored red you can still tell he's embarrassed! This is literally gold'

He continues laughing until Karma calms down. "You should've seen your face! It was hilarious" He exclaims, snickering a bit. He then shoves his phone in front of Karma so he could see the photos he took.

The red haired boy's face immediately flushed, a combination of anger and embarrassment fuming in his head.

"It was kinda cute actually"
Nagisa chuckles and turns off his phone. "I'll go over and buy you another one" he points to the shop they bought the ice cream from and heads over to the counter.

Karma stood still, now dumbfounded.
'C-Cute?...'

.
.
.

'EHHHHHHH?!'