You And Me

CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

Ben puts his crown on as Mal lands with Ellie in front of the window before being covered in purple smoke again. Mal emerges in her dress from before turning into a dragon. Mal walks down the stairs as Ellie emerges from the remaining smoke in a blue dress similar to the one in the window. Ben laughs as Ellie pats out some smoking parts on her dress. Ellie smiles before bowing to Ben, who bows back. Ellie is escorted down the stairs to where Evie and Mal are waiting.

"So, I did not know that I could do that," Mal says with a smile.

"Tell me about it. That makes two of us," Ellie tells her with a smile. Ellie's dress is still burning so Evie quickly blows it out.

"Shall we?" Evie asks.

"We shall," Ellie answers as she grabs Evie's and Mal's hands. "Hi." Ellie smiles at Ben as she is led to him. Once Ellie is close enough, Ben pulls her to him before kissing her.

"All right, all right, all right, all right," Carlos says with a smile as he slightly pulls Ben back.

"How about that son of mine?" Beast asks Belle.

"Ours," She corrects.

"Ours," Beast agrees.

"How about his girlfriend?" Belle asks him. "I think we're in very good hands here."

"Very good hands," Beast agrees before kissing her hand.

"I owe you guys so much," Ben says before everyone agrees. "If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you..."

"Um, actually, there is, Ben. I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon," Evie says before sharing a smile with Ellie, who covers her mouth in shock and nods at her sister. "It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me and Ellie."

"Then she should come," Ben says as he looks between Evie and Ellie.

"Okay! Okay, great!" Evie says before she and Ellie hug excitedly. "Actually, um... Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list?"

"Yes, yes! Absolutely, please," Ben answers causing everyone to cheer.

"M'lady Ellie, we found Mal's spell book below deck. Uma had it," An usher says as he walks forward.

"Ooh," Ellie says as he hands her the book. Ellie looks at Mal, who nods. "Um... You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother?"

"That's me, thank you," Fairy Godmother says as she walks forward.

"This belongs in the museum," Ellie says as she hands it to Fairy Godmother.