chapter 1

College sucks ass. I'm 29 and still single, I mean at least I have my friends and music to keep me company. Anyway, hi, I'm Judas. I'm a college student at NWAC. I'm not like everyone else, due to being alone and my aggressive looks. When I left home to go to college, I was excited to finally leave the comfort of my home, I was expecting college to be a very friendly community. Boy, I was wrong. At least I'm making it. I'm on my 2nd year of college and I'm already ready to drop out. I headed to history class, our teacher had us watch a movie about the mob and probation. Being me, I watched carefully and took notes, The bell then rang telling us that it was time to go home. My friend Nicole caught me while walking back to my dorm, "Jude, I got two tickets to the show, it's about gangsters like Al Capone or something." Nicole knew me too well. I am a history fanatic, especially when it comes to the 1920s through the 1940s. "That's amazing Nicole! Thank you so much!" Nicole gave me a side hug, "Come on, the movie starts at 7 pm! We should get ready." I nod and we speed to our dorm room. We walked in and set our bags down by the door, I couldn't believe it was Friday already. Nicole and I get ready, I combed my hair over to make it look swepted, Then I throw on my pink and blue Beanie (Nicole made it for me so I wear it at all times). Lastly, I wore my favorite Metallica band tee. Nicole and I walk to the Cinema, The place was crowded! Nicole stood by the Ticket booth and reached into her purse. Nicole began to look around nervously and then she ran to me, "I forgot our tickets!" I was baffled but not surprised. "Hey, it's okay... I'll just buy us more tickets." Nicole shook her head and pointed at the booths, they all were sold out. I thought long and hard about it and my fat mouth said, "Let's just sneak in." Nicole was shocked. "what the hell?! What if we get in trouble?!" I reassured Nicole and she decided to pull through with it, Since there was a huge crowd of people, we decided to blend in with them, The Ticket collector eyeballed us for a while, we catch a few glances once or twice but we managed to sneak in. "Hell yes! Hey Nicole We-." I scan the room to look for Nicole, No sign of her, and no sign of that huge crowd either. I dart my eyes at the red carpet stairs, I work my way up to it and find a door, I push it open and my jaw drops.