first meet(chapter 1)

A girl named Yuri is expecting a club named the lituriture club in the third floor as she walked through the hall way she heard a 15 year old say behind her

"Hey nice butt i mean it" Yuri wasnt pleased with what she heard. "Well some guys are perverts" Yuri mumbled.

As she got till the clubs room she heard three girls yelling at each other. As yuri opened the door noeone even paid atention to her.

The girls were just too buisy with fighting with each other. Yuri sat down on the first desk next to the window. Untill she heard a voice.

"Oh im so sorry for not paying atention to you you must be the new girl here im Monika the club ptesident. Yuri closed her book and shaked hands with Monika slowly "Hi im Yuri nice to meet you".

Than a nother girl came"Hi im Sayori the advice president!"
Yuri tried to be in a fun tone like Sayori but she had to be herself.

"Hi im Yuri nice to meet you" than a girl with pink hair came up to Monika "Ummm Monika can you come here" Monika noded her head "of course. I will be right back Yuri wait"

"Yes Natsuki" said Monika in a freandly tone "do you think the new girl would be into manga" the pink haired girl said.

"Well just ask her and youl get the awnser" Monika said with a smile.

"Umm hi im Natsuki you must be Yuri right?" Natsuki isnt use to talking to new people she meets so its normal for her to do it nervously.

"Uhhh yes i am Yuri oh and hi Natsuki" Yuri said looking in her eyes. "Would you like to read manga with me?"

"Umm i dont think manga is literiture"Yuri while looking at her desk "meany" Natsuki looked away from yuri in discust.

"But that doesont mean i wobt read with you"