💚the end💚(part 10)

Later

Yuri was walking out of the hospital"Hey umm Yuri... I dont have anywere to stay so can i live with you?"Asked Natsuki looking away from Yuri"ummm...sure" Yuri said with a cold look cuz she was deep in to thoughts.

Said Natsuki jumping in hapiness. "Hey Yuri when were at the club do you mind if we say that we are actualy lesbian" Questioned Natsuki looking at Yuri. "Well lying is bad so sure why not" Said Yuri turning her head to Natsuki with a smile.

Natsuki and Yuri had a litle conversation whal walking to the club. You know girls things....."Natsuki we are here im kinda not ready to do this" Said Yuri in a woried face. But Natsuki quikly pushed Yuri in the club slamed the door behind her and yelled "I AND YURI ARE LESBIANS AND WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP" Natsuki and Yuri got tomato red faces after the whole stuff Natsuki said.

But Monika and Sayori started claping "Finaly ive been waiting for this" Said Sayori "Not my OTP ship but ok" Said Monika. Both Turi and Natsuki started smiling "dont wory we akcsept you" Said Monika pating Natsukis head.

Time skip

Natsuki and Yuri arived at Yuris home. It wasnt that big but it was prety big. As Natsuki and Yuri got up the stairs till Yuris room Natsuki wran till Yuris bed "Ah this day whas rough day wasnt it" Said Natsuki cudling Turis pillow.

"Yes it whas" Said Yuri "ill have to sleep on the couch in the living room cuz i have no were else to sleep" said Yuri "Oh c,mon Yuri were a couple now right"Said Natsuki "SO YOU MEAN YOU WANT US TO SLEEP TOGETHER?!" Yuris face became tomato red looking away from Natsuki. "Oh please Yuri your so nice and warm" said natsuki having a litle blush. The thing Natsuki said made Yuri blush even more.

"Y-you think im w-warm?" Said Yuri playing with her hair. "Yes now please come and sleep with me its late we gotta go to bed" Said Natsuki puling Yuri to her bed. "B-but what about our night clothes i just have my school clothes on" Said Yuri.
"Fine go get changed im gonna do the same" said Natsuki.

Yuri didnt have any pajamas. "Damn it i dont have pajamas" Said Yuri puting her hand on her forhead "well i only brought with me only one pair so....sleep with me with your bra and underwear" Said Natsuki already having her pajamas on they were pink.

Yuri blushed epicly. "Well theres nothing else to do so ok" Said Yuri going under the blanket with Natsuki doing the same.

"Good night Yuri"

"Good night Natsuki"

Later at night

Natsuki had her face in Yuris chest not even geting Yuri to notice. Yuri and Natsuki were cudling whal sleeping. They were a realy hapy couple.

The end