fight(part 8)

Natsukis dad opened the door. "Natsuki what the hell" yelled Natsukis dad. Natsukis dads cigeret box and beer botle in his other hand fell doun. "I-its not what it looks like" Natsuki strugled to say.

"Who is this purple freak!?" Yelled Natsukis dad running up to Yuri and puling her of the couch. Natsukis dad pushed Yuri to the wall and staryed punching her.

"Dad stoop"Natsuki yelled yelled. Yuris nose whas bleeding. Yuri cried.....Natzuki cried.

Natsukis dad chocked Yuri untill she fainted to the ground. "You stay there purple freak ill deal with Natsuki"Natsukis dad slowly walked to Natsuki. Natsuki wran upstairs to her room and hid in the clozet. Luckely Natsukis dad didnt know where she whas.

Natsuki called the police"C,mon pick up pick up pick up" Natzuki mumbled to herself hoping they would pick up. The police picked up and said everything thats hapening.

Natsukis dad opened the closet and saw Natsuki with her phone in her hands. She hasnt finished talking to the police about the situation. Natsukis dad snatched Natsukis phone out of her hands.

"Hey give it back i havent finished talking" Natsukis dad didnt care. He put the phone in his pocket and decilenced the call. "Natsuki the police wont arest me anyways cuz you have no proof" Said Natsukis dad crosing his hands."i......i do have proof.....Yuri." Ntsuki realized she can show Yuri to the police and they can find Natsukis dads finger prints on Yuris neck.

Natsukis dad chased Natsuki and fainted cuz he whas drunk. "Natsuki decided to sleep on top of Yuri so when her dad wakes up he cant get her.