delirious house. Evans POV

I wake up to the TV on and delirious sleeping next to me. I was confused for a second till I remembered him and I watched a movie together last night. I looked over at delirious, something inside me snapped. he looked so cute laying next to me sleeping with his hair all messy. he started to wake up, I hid my blush. "morning Evan." delirious says with a yawn. I blush harder. "good morning delirious." I say. we drive back to his house I wave him goodbye but as soon as I turn around I hear delirious scream. I run to go see what was wrong his house was full of ants and spiders and roaches. I look over to see two kids run away with a bucket in their hands laughing.  "go grab your things delirious all call pest control." I say. delirious nods as I run after the kids and grab them by there hoodies. "what the fuck do you think you two are doing?" I say. "what it was just a prank, GRANDPA.," one of them said. "yea grandpa." said the other one. I was pissed, I wasn't even that old I'm only 27. I called the police and pest control so delirious couldn't stay at his house. I felt bad so I let him stay at my place. "oh thank you so much Evan." delirious says, sounding cute. what made me really blush is he brought his teddy bear with him. he got settled into the room I gave him. "hay Evan mind if i take a shower?" he asks.  the thoght of him in the shower made me stiff. "yea I dont mind im gonna get dinner ready." I tell him. I start making  dinner and a little while later hear him get out of the shower. "hay Evan I dont have any clothes can I wear some of yours?" he asks. it made me blush so hard. "yea the ones in the closet are ones I dont use. you can have them if you want." I tell him. he comes down staires with just a jacket on. i look at him hiding my blush, he looked so sexy. "sorry i forgot that all i had in there were jackets." i say. delirious chuckles and says its ok and that me and him can go shopping tomorrow. after dinner delirious heads to his room and i do the same and i drift of to sleep.