new suits. Evans POV

we spent a couple of days at the hotel exploring south Carolina witch was really fun. on the drive home delirious woke me up cuz his stomach started to hurt. so I drove, I look over at him sleeping with his teddy. we finally get home, so I pick him up and lay him in my bed and snuggle him for a while till I drift off to sleep. 

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.  Its brian

E: "hay brian what's up?" 

B: "oh Evan I just wanted to tell you that I'm getting married and the wedding will be in Florida at the golf of Mexico."

E: "Oh ok ill go and tell delirious."

B: "ok see you then."

I get off the phone with brian, I tell delirious about the wedding. "well we need to buy us some suits then." he says. so we head out to the store. me and delirious find a couple of suits we like. we head to the changing rooms. I get into the changing room and take my clothes off.  to try on the first suit. delirious comes in while I'm pulling up the pants. "delirious what are you doing in he-" he stops me "shh Evan. I found one I like " he says as he takes it off. he takes off my suit and pins me to the floor. "delirious what are yo-" he starts to kiss me I can't help but blush. I mean he is so fucking sexy. he starts to hump me and I can't help but cum. after we make out for a little while longer. he grabs one of the suits and says "I like this one. you look good in it." and we head back to the house to pack to he's to Florida early in the morning, for brian's wedding.