Love at the water park. Delirious and Evan POV

D: we get to the water park Evan looks so happy as soon as we pay to get in, he rushes in. "hurry up get your bathing suit on." he says while I'm in the changing room. I come out of the changing room to see him looking at me.

E: I rush into the waterpark. but I have to wait for delirious to change into his bathing suit. after telling him to hurry up he comes out. I pause and stare in shock. something inside me snaps even harder. he looked so sexy with nothing but a bathing suit and his mask on.

D: after I get out I have to wait for Evan luckily it doesn't take him that long but when he comes out something inside me snapped even harder. he looked so sexy he had a little bit of feathers on his chest witch made me blush. "hay could you help put sunscreen on my back?" he asked. it made me blush so hard. I agreed and helped him put the sunscreen on his back. it kinda turned me on when I was rubbing it in.

E: delirious helped me put sunscreen on my back. witch kinda turned me on. but what turned me on the most is when he asked for me to do the same with him. so I did he felt so sexy. I ended up hugging him and feeling his abbs. after that he asked where I wanted to go first. I saw this water slide that was very big and looked so fun "oh can we please go on that one please?" I asked. he looked at it. "sure let's go get inline." he said. luckily the line wasn't long because kids weren't allowed around this part of the park. 

D: we got to the top of the waterslide with our tube. we both got in. and then it was our turn to go so we were pushed down the slide. when we headed down I heard something I thought I would never hear. "Delirious. I LOVE YOU." Evan said. I looked to see him blushing "I LOVE YOU TOO." I say with a smile. we both share a kiss and after we get off we go to get something to eat. 

E: we went to go get food from the stans they had at the waterpark we got burgers and fries. and delirious bought a Sunday. "why did you buy a Sunday?" I ask. he looks at me with a smirk as he pulls out 2 straws.  "it's not for me... it's for us." he says. I blush. we finish the Sunday and we head to the wave pool. I haven't been to a wave pool before so it was a new experience. after that we went to the lazy river. and we got in our tubes and while no one was looking we kissed.

D: after we had a fun day at the water park me and Evan went back to the hotel. and we chilled in the hot tub for a bit. and then head back to our room. we shower off and get into bed. "you can sleep with me if you want." Evan says. I grab my teddy and get into Evans bed. we both fell asleep watching TV and that was the best vacation ever.