Chapter One

@sweet-gaara

@Uchiha-Sasori

dirty-naruto

Katsuki__Kacchan

This is just for you.

Don't hate me for this..
I'm probably taking it down :O

                          A Love Like Ours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter one -

Naruto was flooring it to Gaara's house in his shitty car, no fucks given to the birds he had ran over. He was smoking a joint that was in his left hand, and a cigarette that was in his right hand.

"I sure can't wait to see my man." Naruto said to himself as a big grin crossed his face. He started thinking about Gaara's beautiful eyes, and his doped up voice.

He was only about five minutes away from Gaara's house by now. Once he got up to the driveway, he whipped it in and pulled up as close as he could. Gaara was sitting on the porch, nodding off because he was so high.

"Damn, he's hot." Naruto whispered to himself. He got out of the car. The sound of the door woke Gaara up.

"Hey... man... I was feeding... my cats." Gaara spoke slowly in his doped up voice.

"I have a confession to make, Gaara. I'm in love with you." Naruto said. Gaara smiled.

"Yeah... man... I'm in love with you too," Gaara said, "I've been... wanting to tell you... but big Iruka is always listening to us... on the phone."

"We just have to keep it a secret. Don't tell nobody." Naruto said.

"I won't... my baby." Gaara said.

"Where's Rasa?" Naruto asked.

"He's in there... having sex with Choji." Gaara said.

Choji was one of Naruto's old buddies from school.. Over the past couple months, Choji and Rasa had fell in love.

Choji walked out of the house and looked at Naruto and Gaara. His hair was a mess.

"O-o-o-okay. I worked him over good little Gaara." Choji said.

"You're... sick." Gaara told Choji.

"I swear I wouldn't let him do that to my daddy." Naruto said.

"O-o-o-okay, Naruto." Choji said.

Naruto and Gaara teamed up and started beating Choji. It took both of them to lift him up and throw him over the banisters. Choji was laying on the ground; dead.

"Man... we killed him." Gaara said.

"Shit, I can't go to jail. What're we gonna do?" Naruto asked.

"Let's put him... in the shed... no one will find him there." Gaara said.

So Naruto and Gaara finally managed to get Choji's fat dead ass in the shed. Gaara locked the door and the two went back to the porch, and lit up a joint.

"Gaara! What was that noise?" Rasa asked, poking his head out the door.

"The cats, bitch." Gaara said.

"What?" Deaf Rasa asked.

"The cats!" Gaara screamed.

"You ain't smoking are you?" Rasa asked.

"No, Rasa, it's just me." Naruto said, covering up for Gaara.