Chapter Three

A Love Like Ours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter three-

Naruto couldn't believe it. It was the second month he had missed his period. He had bought a home pregnancy test and used it. He now knew he was pregnant.

"I'm going to Gaara's." Naruto told Iruka. He was excited to tell Gaara the news.

"You ain't going nowhere." Iruka said. He was stuffing down a snack cake.

"You ain't my boss. I do what I want." Naruto said. He grabbed Kakashi by the forehead and pushed him down.

Iruka came running at Naruto and tackled him straight on the ground. The two started fist fighting while Kakashi pulled his pants down and started to piss on them.

Finally, Naruto managed to get up. Covered in piss, he grabbed his keys and left, slamming the door behind him.

Naruto floored it to Gaara's, turning sideways with the curves that he didn't even bother to hit the breaks on. He was so pissed off at Iruka he couldn't even see straight.

He somehow made it to Gaara's house. He crashed right into their house, tearing half of it to shit.

"Oh my god, Gaara. What was that?" Rasa asked.

"That was just Naruto." Gaara said.

"Something crashed into the house, you foo! What was that?"

"Naruto wrecked into the house dad!" Gaara screamed.

"Is he alright? Is he dead? Do we need to get out? I'm calling the cops." Rasa said. Gaara grabbed the phone and shoved it up his ass before Rasa could get it.

"Gaara," Naruto said as he slammed the car door, "I'm pregnant."

Gaara smiled. "That's... good... man. I always... wanted a kid."

"Whose pregnant?" Investigator Rasa asked.

"Nobody dad!" Gaara yelled.

"I'm suppose to take Sasuke into town. I'll get up with you later." Naruto said.

They gave each other a goodbye kiss and Naruto got back into his car and pulled out of there. The end of the house collapsed in.

"If you wouldn't have killed Choji he could've worked me over and fixed the house." Rasa said, looking at the damage.

About an hour later Naruto was rolling it down the road. In the car was him, Sasuke, Gaara, Guy, Lee, and Rasa. Gaara and Rasa had to go get stuff to fix the house up.

Naruto and Lee sat up in the front. In the back was Gaara, Guy, and Sasuke. Rasa laid in the main main back. The speakers were blasting in his ears and he was trying to scream over it.

Iruka started to call Naruto's phone. Naruto picked it up just to see what he wanted. He started bitching to him about the car needing an oil change.

"I'm gonna crash this piece of shit over in the river." Naruto said. And that's what he did.

He whipped his car into the river. Before it hit, Naruto and Lee jumped out. But the rest were left in the car. Gaara was about asleep. Sasuke was asking a thousand questions, Guy was chugging an energy drink, and Rasa had been slung up to the dashboard screaming with shitty fish water in his mouth.

"Ow god... that big ass about... broke my arm." Gaara whined.

"I hold my hand to the rising lord, Guy was calling me last night to come lay on the couch with him." Rasa announced.

"What?!" Sasuke squealed.

"I swear he's lying!" Guy said.

"I am not, you foo!" Rasa yelled.

While those four dumb asses were sitting in the car arguing, Naruto was laying in the grass, his whole ass showing, and Gaara's joint was stuck in his ass. Lee was on the phone with Neji.

Coming down the road was Itachi. When he seen the wreck he slammed the breaks.

"Shiiiiiiit, if I don't help them they're gonna die." Itachi said. He got out of the car and rolled down to the river somersault style.

He lifted Naruto's car and slung it to the road, getting it out of the water. Now Rasa was laying on Gaara, and Guy was trying to squeeze Rasa's tit.

"Ow... god... this fat ass is gonna kill me..." Gaara whined. "Where's that joint at dad?"

"How am I suppose to know?" Rasa yelled.

Gaara opened the car door, and Rasa fell out of the car. Everyone else finally got out. Naruto jumped up off the ground and got the joint out of his ass and finished it off.

"I crashed that shit and I'm walking away from it." Naruto said.

"Nice... ass." Gaara said.

Everyone got a ride back home from Itachi. Even Naruto. He walked in on Orochimaru standing naked in the living room.

"What the hell? Kakashi said you were at Gaara's." Orochimaru said.

"You're cheating on Iruka with Orochimaru?" Naruto asked Kakashi.

"He's never here. I needed someone." Kakashi said while crying.

Naruto shook his head and locked himself up in his bedroom. He looked at the ceiling and started thinking of Gaara.