Chapter Two

A Love Like Ours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter two -

So a few days later, Rasa was starting to get worried about his man Choji. So he called his dad and asked if Choji was home. Of course, Rasa told the story of how Choji worked him over and left, and Rasa hadn't seen him since.

Gaara heard the whole conversation, and knew if they called the cops to report this, they'd be out searching for Choji. And of course, investigator Rasa called the cops and reported him missing.

"You're so nosy, dad. Choji is just probably at a friend's house." Gaara explained.

"I don't care, Gaara, you foo. His dad ain't seen him, I ain't seen him, he's missing."

Gaara grabbed the phone and dialed Naruto. Naruto was on his ass to pick up the phone when he seen it was from Gaara.

"Yeah... babe... dad called the cops and reported Choji as missing... what're we gonna do?" Gaara asked.

"Shit. I know that foolish ass didn't do that. They'll have us in jail for sure now." Naruto said.

"So it was you, you foo? You killed Choji?" Rasa asked. He had the other phone picked up listening to the convo.

"We didn't mean to dad. We just threw him over the banisters." Gaara said.

"I'm calling the law on you." Rasa said.

"You're gonna chose him... over your favorite son... dad?" Gaara said.

"You committed a crime, you foo."

"Who's gonna take care of you when if I go to jail dad? You'll have to go to a nursing home." Gaara said.

"Well... I guess I won't call the cops." Rasa said.

"Tell him to act like Choji tried to rape him. We'll say it was self defense." Naruto said.

"I'll try to convince him to, my baby... I know just what to say... we ain't going to jail." Gaara said.

"I sure can't go there. I got Iruka and Kakashi to take care of." Naruto said.

"Yeah man... I know..." Gaara said.

"Well I'm gonna have to get off here. Iruka is being a bitch again."

"Okay... love you my baby." Gaara said.

"Love you too." Naruto said, whispering so Iruka wouldn't hear him.