Chapter Five

A Love Like Ours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara was sitting in the court room, and lit up a cigarette. The fire alarm went off, but he sat there paying it no attention. Naruto was sitting beside him, about to shit himself because he thought for sure he'd be going to jail today.

Rasa was sitting there with a tissue in his hand, wiping his eyes and blowing his nose. Naruto and Gaara made him act this part out fifty times before the court date.

"Choji tried to rape me," Rasa said. "I got Naruto and Gaara to kill him."

"Oh my god... man... he's gonna destroy us..." Gaara said.

"You're just freaking out, babe. Calm down." Naruto said.

Before they knew it, the cops were putting Rasa in handcuffs.

"Let me go! I didn't do anything!" Rasa was screaming.

"Oh my god... they've arrested dad." Gaara said. He started to nod off from not sleeping.

"At least it ain't us." Naruto said.

So after everything was over, Naruto went back to Gaara's place with him. Rasa was sitting in his cell, with his new man, Choza.

"You sure look good." He told Rasa. He grabbed his ass. Rasa slapped him across the face.

"Don't touch me you foo!" Rasa yelled.

"Damn. Feisty."

Back at Gaara's, him and Naruto was sitting on the porch smoking a joint when Hiruzen walked by. He could smell the weed from the road.

"I know you bastards are smoking." He yelled from the road. He started to walk down towards the house.

"Oh hell... that old ass is coming down here." Gaara said.

Hiruzen stepped up on the porch and started swinging his cane at the boys, trying to knock some sense into them.

"I'm with child!" Naruto yelled. He grabbed the cane out of his hand and broke it over Hiruzen's head.

He fell down, completely knocked out from the impact.

"Oh my god... I hope he ain't dead too." Gaara said. Naruto checked to make sure he was still breathing.

"Nah, I just knocked his old ass out." Naruto said.

The left him laying on the porch while Gaara took Naruto to the baby doctor. It was his first ever doctor visit. When the doctor seen Naruto walk in, he flipped him off.

"Listen, dumb ass, you're not pregnant." He said.

"But my pregnancy test said positive." Naruto said.

"That pregnancy test is full of fucking shit. You can't get pregnant, you're a man, idiot."

Naruto picked the doctor up and gave him a tomb stone piledriver. Gaara watched while this happened with a smile on his face.

"I'll teach that piece of shit." Naruto said. "I beat his ass and I'm walking away from it."

"Yeah babe... you kicked his ass... real good."

Naruto took Gaara by the hand. Him and Gaara walked out, kicking the door down, like a boss.