1

Hello everyone today I will tell you my story with my Roommates....

______________(Mypov)___________

???= Yoosong ahh!!!!
Me= Naeeee!!!
???=Come here.
Me=K

*Tiktioktiktoktiktokkk*
Me=Waeo??
???= Listen your uncle job will transfer to Seoul. So , pack your things we have to leave this place as soon as possible..
Me=Pardon, Aunt??
Eomma= Ashh , this kid ; go and pack your things...

I was dumbfolded I mean how can they just transfer us??
When I reached to my room and were packing everything , To be honest I was really happy because my all friends and my cousin and my brother and sister live in Seoul.  I was super excited!!! Than I heard some gun shots ... I was shocked and surprised...
I hide myself , under my bed then I heard some footsteps... I was sweating and was so scared then I heard that one person were talking on phone and saying " Mission complete and there are no one left "
I was sweating and scared plus their were so many questions were in my mind .....

And then they gone..
I slowly pick up my things and all important documents .. I slowly went downstairs and saw no one again I was dumbfolded . I was scared that I just wanted to go to Seoul..

TIME SKIP*

FINALLLLYYYYY!!!!
I AM IN THE SEOUL..
WAIT so you guys will ask me why I am staying with my aunt and uncle and why my brother and sister live in Seoul??
Answer : My parents are secret agents and I am the youngest child and my elder brother and sister are in Seoul.

I called my brother to ask where is he .

----------(MY POV)------------------

???: Hello?
Me:HELLO BROTHER!!!!
Brother: Ashhh! Wtf what happen??
Me:Oppa  where are You?
Brother: In Seoul. Why?
Me: Where in Seoul?
Brother: Why should I tell you?
Me: ok , I am in Seoul so tell me now where are you??
Brother: *choked**cough* WTF YOU ARE IN SEOULLLL
Me : AHHH I m not deaf, don't shout .
Brother: okok Open your location I m coming...
Me: -_- Can't you just tell me where are You?
Brother: Nahhh Oppa is coming!!!!
Me: Okkii....