Chapter 3 - First day of Highschool

Alex and Kylie texted quite a lot yesterday they made plans for next Saturday because tomorrow was the first day of school. This summer was horrible! Except these past days moving really was a great idea! Mom signed me up for therapy on Thursday after school because of the whole Mason situation... hate going into detail about that situation…

 **Next day**

Today instead of waking up at a random time like usual, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock at 5 a.m. I got out of bed went down stair and made Kylie and I breakfast. I then went up stairs to get ready, I walked into my huge closet and picked out a navy blue floral shirt, khaki shorts, and a brown braided belt and I put on navy blue toms. I took a shower and through my clothes on. I moved on to my hair. My hair was brown and went mid back. I took out my curling iron and realized I had no time to curl it so I left it straight. It was 6:38 I had to be at school by 6:55. I walk down the stairs to find Kylie waiting for me. She looked adorable! She was wearing leggings a white shirt and a denim vest with white toms and her hair was braided to the side.

 We walked inside and had to find our homerooms. "Here is mine!" Kylie pointing to her homeroom.

"Good luck Ky!"

"You too" I kept on searching for my homeroom I was quite late!

I soon found it; I took a deep breath in and walked inside. I had so many eyes staring at me. "I'm Mr. Barrett your homeroom and US History teacher; you must be Kendra Anderson? Am I right?"

"Yup that's me...”

"You can sit over there in the back of the room behind Austin next to Alex. I wanted to smile but I didn't that would have been creepy! I sat down and Alex smiled "Hey this is so weird!"

"I know!" I responded with a smile.

Austin turned around and said "Hi" and smiled, I smiled back and Mr. Barrett sent the attendance to the office and gave us our locker numbers and combos the bell rang and History class started so we stayed in the same seats.  

 The bell rang and class was over, Austin, Alex and I walk together to find our lockers. Alex found his and Austin and I walk together finding ours. "Oh hey look your lockers right here Kendra"

"And yours is right over there!" I said pointing. Our lockers were across from each other.

"Ugh stupid locker" I said to myself failing to open the locker since it’s been so long since I’ve opened one.

"Need help?" Austin smirked and opened it.

---

5th period was over and lunch came. I found out Kylie and I had the same lunch period I was excited and found her. "How has your day been Ky?"

"Really good, Alex is in my gym period!!!"

"Well my day has been good thanks for asking” I said rolling my eyes, “and Alex and Austin are in my 1st Period and homeroom and I sit next to Alex and in back of Austin!"

"LUCKY YOU GET TO STARE AT THE BACK OF HIS BEAUTIFUL HEAD AND SIT NEXT TO A SEXY ALEX; WHICH ALL I GET IS BEING WITH ALEX WHILE SWEATY!" She whispered yelled. I laughed and we got lunch. We sat at an empty table. I noticed Alex, Austin, Zach, Tyler and Robert sitting at another table with a group of girls.

Alex came over and sat down, "You guys should come over and sit with us!"

"We don't know anyone over there won't it be weird?" Kylie asked.

"Oh no, they will love you guys!" I looked at Kylie then at Alex then at their table

"Sure why not?" I stood up.

"Great!" Alex said happily.

Me and Kylie sat in between Austin and Alex, Kylie next to Alex and Me next to Austin. "Hi I'm Kendra and this is Kylie!"

"I'm Robert, that’s Zach and Tyler…” He said pointing at them.

"They know they’ve seen us all on ShootUsDown" Austin said.

"Ugh creeps" Taylor said and walked away.

"Pay no mind to her she's just has a bit of an attitude. And she basically hates every girl who likes me since I broke up with her." Austin told us.

"Oh...Um Okay...” I said.

I was curious why he broke up with her the rest of the day. The bell rang and I walked to my car rolled down the windows and waited for Kylie to come out I played Live While We're Young as I waited...Taylor approached my window and scared the hell out of me!

"Hey you, whatever your name is stay away from Austin we might not be together but he's M. I. N. E. MINE!"

"He broke up with you for whatever reason meaning he doesn’t want to be with you…" She gave me a dirty look and walked away.

Kylie came in the car and asked "What was that about?” So I explained..."What a lunatic!"

"I know but whatever who cares anyways…"