Chapter 22 - I Met My Idol

Justin Bieber - Believe

Justin Bieber - Never Say Never

**One Month Later**

**Kendra’s POV**

I woke up and thought about how today was the last day I had with Austin, tomorrow he’s moving to Miami. This month has been the best month I’ve had ever since I moved to San Antonio. My phone ringtone went off it was Justin Bieber – Thought Of You

“Cause I'm in love with the thought of you
With the thought of you, with the thought of you
I'm in love with the thought of you
Not the things you do, but the thought of you
Girl, I'm in love with the thought of you, you, you
Love with the thought of you”

That’s the ringtone I have for Austin for so I automatically knew it was him.

--Phone Call Convo--

“Hey baby!” I said answering the phone.

“Hey Kenny, I have everything planned for us today, just for me and you!”

“I can’t wait! What are we doing today?”

“It’s a surprise but we’re doing various different thing so be prepared!” Why is it that he always wants to surprise me? With all the surprises he gives me one day I’m going to be so surprised my heart’s going to stop for crying out loud!

“Well actually you have to tell me because if not I won’t know what to wear, so HA tell me!”

“No just wear a swim suit and like shorts or something and bring a dress for later tonight.”

“So now I know we’re going out for dinner!” I was so pumped I figured out some of it! (I’m such a loser lol)

“You can say that but it’s not going to be any other normal boring dinner. Trust me you’ll love it!”

 “Alright well I’m going to get ready see you later!”

“Okay bye Kenny text you later”

“Okay bye love you.”

“Love you too!”

---End Of Phone Call---

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom and got out in the shower. About an hour later I got out and put on my rob and walked to my closet and analyzed through my clothes but couldn’t find anything I liked even though I have SO much clothes I haven’t even worn!

This calls for shopping real quickly with Kyky!

“KYLIE WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR FOR TODAY!” I yelled at her and she just through a pillow at me. This whore is really going to be fussy right now? I’ll just force her up!  I walked over to her bed and started to shake her brutally. She swung at me with a fist but missed. NOW SHE SWINGING AT ME!? She asked for this… I pushed her off her bed but she just said “OW!” but laid on the floor and didn’t get up. So I grabbed a vase full of flowers with water in it that Alex had got her. I took out the flowers and held them in one hand with the other I through the water in the vase at her and put the flowers back in the vase. She reacted quickly and got up her face was priceless!

“Get ready loser we’re going shopping!”

“Ugh you’re so annoying you brat!”

I got dress and went down stairs and waited for Kylie she was eventually done and I grabbed my keys and drove off to the mall.