Chapter 14 - Torture

So, the start of this chapter is written from the viewpoint of Ochaco, but she's trying to keep sane while being tortured. Also, I don't own any of the pictures or videos I use. I can't draw, lol. Also, I think I need a new cover for my book. I don't like the current one that much, but as I said, I can't draw, and there isn't too many photos of Izuku as a police officer.

Day 1

Bakugo came in to torture me again. He used the same quirk he had used prior times. I have no idea what he wants as his end goal, but all I know is he's planning something.

Day 5

He is still coming back. Everyday, he continues to do it, while he screams about his horrible day. I'm not sure how much longer I can take the pain. It's beginning to get more and more painful. I also think that Bakugo is actually unhinged. One moment he's laughing, the next moment he's crying. It's really unsettling.

Day 15

He added a new quirk to the torture process. Now, he uses a quirk that creates a whip. He whips me over 50 times every day. Then he sends pain through my head for about 15 minutes, then leaves me alone, with only bread and water for the rest of the day. He's stopped talking to me at all, other than whispers in my ear, about how heroes are bad.

Day 21?

I'm losing all sense of myself. I forgot why I'm here. I have no one to talk to, and I'm starving. I don't remember what I did to deserve this. I don't even remember my name. The only name I remember is Izuku, but that name has lost all of its meaning. I don't remember who that person is.

Day ?

"Who are the bad guys?" A blue haired guy asks me.

"The heroes." I respond.

"Who do you hate?"

"The heroes."

"What is our goal?"

"To annihilate all heroes, and take over the world."

"Good. Welcome to the League of Villains, Rebirther."

"That's my name? I completely forgot my name."

"That's your villain name, because you want to bring about the rebirth of the world. We do need a name to call you outside of battle though, so we'll call you Keke."

"Keke? That's a stupid name."

"That was your name before. Your last name is Nialliv"

"Why were you guys doing that stuff to me anyways?"

"Because you went against my orders on a mission."

"Oh. That makes sense."

"Anyways, welcome." He opened the door of the room, and I walked out. Standing there were a few people. One of the males had deformed purple skin, there was a female with messy blond hair, tied up into two buns, a guy with a purple mist for his body, and a blonde male with spiky blonde hair, who looked vaguely familiar.

"Hi, I guess my name is Keke. And my villain name is Rebirther. Though, apparently you should already know that."

"Good. Now let's cut your hair."

What happened with the heroes in that one month, when Ochaco was missing?

Let's rewind.