He surprises everyone

A/N: whoop quarantine bday, and a oneshot after not so long, I'm surprised. Bye!!

Peter is known as the mini boss at the tower, as Tony adopted him (after May), but can't tell anyone cause of the NDA's. Peters class is taking a field trip but he can't go. Also peter is the heir to the company.
Warning: swearing, slight bullying, also some mention of parley.   
......................................................................................
(no ones pov)

Peter is in his last class, minutes away before the bell ringing. He has had a pretty good day as he just made it to school on time, flash left him alone and he remembered his lunch. So when there was only one minute left, he start to slowly pack away.

The teacher, Mr Smith walked in front of the class and clapped his hands together, "Class, I have a special announcement.....  We are going on a surprise field trip!" The class erupted into cheers, before quieting down. "I will tell you where tomorrow, so you need to sign the permission slip and the NDA's the is required before we leave tomorrow, Your dismissed, but Mr Parker can I talk to you". The students left the classroom, leaving the two alone.

Peter walks to the his desk and sits on the table in front, "Yes, Mr Smith?" he politely asked him, as he was wanted to leave before happy drivers off. "Peter, I'm sorry to say you cannot come on the trip" Mr Smith gives peter a apologetic smile.

"W-Why?" The boy replied, recovering from the shock.

"Well,  your attendance is down and they based off on that, but you can stay at home tomorrow since it's Friday" the teacher said, trying to brighten the mood for him.

Pete stands up, "Yes, I understand... I'll just go to my internship tomorrow, rather than staying at home. Bye Mr Smith." The brunette smiles at him and leaves. Mr Smith was the only teacher who believes him.

Little does he know that when he left, Mr Smith was quietly laughing, saying, 'see you there then'.

~~~time skip~~~

The young boy arrived at the tower, saying bye and thank you to Happy, he walked inside. "Welcome back Peter, Boss is waiting in the lab for you" The AI Cheerfully said, alarming the people who was there to stare at their young boss.

"Thank you FRI, how are you" peter reply's back to her, ignoring the multiple eyes, while scanning his card. "Peter Stark, Alpha Black, and I'm every well thank you" FRIDAY says and takes him to his father's lab.

The doors open to see Tony sat in front of the Ironman suit. "Hey Mr Stark," Pete walks over to the man and sits besides him. "Hello Kid, and please at least call me Tony" he whines making peter giggle and shake his head.

Stopping his giggles, he started to help Stark. "Okay Tony, also my teacher Mr Smith said for me to stay home, since I can't go on the field trip tomorrow" he asks him, while fixing some mistakes on the suit.

"I will allow it since you called me Tony" Peter  started laughing, causing Tony to playfully punch him. "Let's go and have a movie night" they left the lab and watched finding Nemo, with peter falling asleep on his chest and Tony hugging him protectively.

~~~time skip~~~

It was 9 o'clock in the morning when Peter woke up. He sat up to see Tony peacefully sleep next to him, making him blush in embarrassment. "Hey FRI, what time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes making him adorable.

"Good morning Petey, it is 9:07 am and since you don't have school I thought you could sleep in" FRIDAY said, while peter yawned and saying thank you to the AI.