♤ Meeting the Big Bad Wolf: Ch 6 ♤

CHARLOTTE POV

I woke and felt so comfortable

I woke and felt so comfortable. I then realized that I was laying on top of a very attractive and very shirtless man.

I screamed and the man quickly woke up

I screamed and the man quickly woke up. He then realized that I was in no danger and was just surprised.

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss me. I moved away.

"Wh-who are you? " I said trying to avoid looking at his very defined abs.

I squealed. He was now on top of me. He placed small kisses on my cheek and was going lower to my neck. I decided that he was getting too comfortable too fast and moved away.

I was now standing up and had a pillow to protect me. But we both knew that he could easily and without a doubt kiss me if he really wanted to.

"Pompom?!" I said realizing that he had been here all along.

"Let's go Pompom, " I said.

Pompom did the opposite and ran to the man. He jumped on him and started licking his face.

"Pompom! What have I told you about kissing strangers."

"Are you jealous?" The man said with a wink.

My cheeks suddenly felt warm. I tried to cover my red face with my hands.

He then stood up and started walking towards me. I panicked and for every step he took towards me I took a step back. I stoped once I felt my back  touch the wall.

He began to smell my hair and whispered "MINE"  into my ear.

My heart started beating. 'The letter! He must have writen that letter!'

"Are you th-the person who wrote that letter?  A-are you the black wolf from the rumors?" I said trying to distract him.

He looked at me and his eyes were a strikingly dark amber. His eyes resembled those of the beautiful creature that had protected me.

"You don't remember me from that night? " He said looking sad. He placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"That night?" That was him how could I not realize. Once again I found myself in this strangers castle.

"I need to go. I can't stay here, " I said.

He pulled me back. His hold on my waist was possesive.

"I don't even know you. Now let go please." I said.

He grabbed something from  a small box.

"I won't allow you to leave. You are my bride Charlotte. You are mine!
You will stay here wether you like it or not, " he said before leaving and locking the door.

I ran towards the door and began to try and open it.

"You can't force me to stay here forever." I yelled.

"Get me out! Someone please let me out!" I yelled. No matter what I did I couldn't get out and no one would come.

I sat down and hugged Pompom. I began to cry in frustration. Pompom started whimpering from seeing me so sad.

Sometime after someone came in. I grabbed a lantern to use to defend myslef.

A small and cute old lady came in.

"Oh deary that really isn't necessary. I'm certainly not big or scary. I won't hurt you. You can put that thing down."

I did as she said.

"Oh look at you,  you have been crying." She said whiping off my tears with her hand. She reminded me so much of my grandmother. The thought of not being able to see her again made me want to cry once more.

"It's ok now. Master can look and appear scary and intimidating but he's just bad at expressing his feelings. He is really very kind to those he loves. Especially you deary. He'd never hurt you."

Even if I refused to believe it a part of me knew that she was right. Yet I was still angry that he felt he could keep me locked up in this castle like a bird.

"Now come. Let's get you cleaned up."

She helped me get ready for what I didn't know.

"You look stunning! You really are just as beautiful as Master described you to be!" 

I blushed at the thought.

"You will be dinning with the Master tonight

"You will be dinning with the Master tonight." The kind old lady said.

"I dont want to." I said feeling sad.  I didn't want to see him. 

"But you're already dressed"

"I can eat dinner with you and Pompom, " I responded.

"But sweety this will be a special night for the two of you. Tonight he will mark you as his mate" She explained.

"Mark me?"  I said surprised.

"I don't know what that means but whatever it is I want nothing to do with it. Please tell him I'm not hungry. I will not be joining him for dinner."

I sat down on the bed. Pompom jumped on the bed and layed on my lap.

"Well if thats what you want miss then I will sent the butler to inform the master."

"Thank you." I said. I felt bad but I wanted him to know that I didn't want to stay here. He couldn't keep me here forever. I wouldn't allow him.