epilogue

epilogue: A VERY ADDAMS MEETING

  "IF THEY GET TO BE TOO much just tell me." wednesday's arms were around the waist of baby's as they stood on a very scary porch. baby leaned up to give him a reassuring peck on the lips.

  "it will be fine." she comforted him as he nodded, trying to convince himself, before interlocking their hands and walking through the door.

  the first noise that baby heard was the sound of metal slicing through the air until it made a loud stop right above the her head, the doorframe.

  "pugsley!" baby yelled out as she saw the smirking boy sitting on a large staircase. wednesday glared at the boy with his arms still around her. he liked the feeling of protecting her.

  morticia addams was a beautiful woman, that was the first thing baby noticed as she descended down the staircase in a long, slender, black dress.

  another man ran from the very right side of the main floor so he could meet morticia half way, and walk toward baby. she smiled at his enthusiasm for his wife.

  morticia extended her hand out for gomez, and baby watched in awe as.  gomez kissed all over her arm before interlocking their fingers and stopping in front of the opposite couple.

  "welcome to the addams family, baby." gomez smiled politely at baby and sent a wink toward his son. wednesday widened his eyes in warning, begging him to not scare her away.

  "thank you!" baby smiled politely at the pair before removing herself from wednesday and giving the older pair a friendly hug. "you guys are so sweet to let me have dinner with you guys."

  "oh that's nothing!" gomez exclaimed. "i hope you like fish eyeballs!"

  "u-uh.."

  "just kidding!" wednesday shook his head at them. "they're just kidding."

  baby laughed and shook her head at their playful behavior. "i'm sure i'll love whatever you guys make."

  gomez and morticia smiled appreciatively at her before smirking at wednesday.

  "we must finish making dinner arrangements, why don't you two enjoy a few minutes together?" morticia said before baby nodded her head excitedly. wednesday grabbed baby's hand and led her up the stairs and into the first door on the right. she laughed the whole way.

  wednesday shut the door quickly behind her and wrapped his arms around her in a big hug. she laughed at him and pulled back with a massive smile on her face.

  "what was that for?" she smiled at him. wednesday scanned her face before smiling brightly as well. he had such a beautiful smile.

  "i love you, baby." he murmured, the atmosphere turning seriously. her eyebrows furrowed as she leaned in and placed her lips softly on his. the kiss was slow, and nothing lustful. it was pure love, a feeling the two couldn't get enough of as the sparks raced around their bodies.

  baby pulled away and placed her head on his chest before pecking the side of his neck. "i love you so much, wednesday addams."

  the world was weird, and it was cruel. but for the young couple, they would certainly enjoy each others company during the cold.

___

A/N

dun. dun. DUNNN.

that's it! #babyday will always be endgame! they're so cute together, even morticia approves!

anyways, thank you guys SO MUCH for reading! it means the world to me!!

don't forget! i'm also posting the beginning of my new peter pan fic today:) check that out if you want to!!

whoever is reading this, i love you! thank you for coming on this journey with me!

lots of kisses xx - dee