~Welcome~

Hello everyone and welcome to my book! So, real quick, I just wanted to say that I've seen a lot of Fairy Tail Next Generation stuff out there, and I'm not that good at writing, but I for some reason I love making characters (even though I can't even draw). Basically what this book is, is the next geneation of Fairy Tail.

I look at Pinterest a lot, so some characters you'll see here are from/based off of things I've seen there. I've also noticed that there are a lot of ships I haven't seen kids for, so I've had to make some of them up.

If you see a (*) by a name on one of the pages, it's because that person isn't in any way related to the characters we all know, and I've added them just to make things easier for me to figure things out. For example, Freed doesn't have a love interest, from what I've seen, in the series, so I've had to make one up to give them a kid.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'd love to hear feedback from everyone. Also, if you want to leave hate comments, go for it, I honestly don't care, those don't really bother me. But I insist, if you don't like the book, just leave. It isn't rocket science. Thank you! =)