03 ✰

NARRATOR
📍City Boarder

"Welcome to Forthwith University Posh... and Pauper's"The guard welcomed the teens.

"Please board the ship as we ready to deport"He added lowering the bridge from the ship so the students could board.

The twenty chosen teenagers entered the ship, Everyone was aware that the University is on an island and is excited from what they heard from the past students of the school.

"I heard there is a big school theater there..." Taehyun said as the bright red headed girl widen her eyes and spoke.

"Thats cool" Yuna nodded her head thinking about what other facilities they have in there.

"Im Shin Yuna by the way" She held her hand out to introduce herself properly.

"Im Kang Taehyun"Taehyun shook her hand with pleasure of meeting his new possible friend.

"And I'm Choi Yeonjun"Yeonjun added shoving Taehyun to the wall to introduce himself.

"Are you both the same age? Or one of you is older?"Yuna asked with a finger pointed to the two of them standing in front of her.

"Im younger than him" Taehyun answered as a bright energetic boy came out of nowhere introducing himself with a wide smile.

"Helloo ~ my name is Huening kai nice to meet you" Huening Kai held his hand out to Yuna as she shook his hand happily. Its her first time she ever interacted to a posh five years after their eviction.

"Shin Yuna, Pleasure to meet you" Yuna smiled

"Nice meeting you Shin Yuna i like your red hair by the way"He complimented as Yuna felt happy that someone likes her new hair color.

(Yes, i'll bring red headed Yuna back just for this story)

"Thank you and your height is very admirable as well"Yuna praised him back.

"Im basically a tower but Choi Soobin is taller than me though"Huening Kai laugh continuing to shake the girl's hand.

"Mr. Kamal please head back to where the Posh are" A guy approached them with a stern look in his face.

"But I'm not yet done introducing myself sir"Huening Kai crossed his arms looking at the guy.

"Finish it later when we approach the school Mr. Kamal" He glared at the boy before walking away.

"Ill see you all later" He waved goodbye to Yeonjun, Yuna and Taehyun as he left.

"He's very friendly" Taehyun looked over to Yeonjun

"He's the son of Mr. and Mrs. Kamal right? The famous actor and actress?"Yeonjun said to Taehyun continuing to watch Kai walk away.

"Yeah.. That would be cool to have celebrity parents"Yuna inserted as they both nodded.

"I know"

"Posh and Pauper's please get ready, since were near the university" A voice said through the speaker

Everyone went out to the front of the ship, It was foggy today and no one can see the university.. Until they got closer... A big school was revealed under the fog.. It is better than the stories. It is a very tall building and it looks old but was maintained properly by the staff.

"Please grab your stuff"

"But we didn't pack anything..."One teen raised her hand confused.