12 ✰

UNKNOWN's
📍City Of Calyx
6:30 Pm

I sat in my office waiting for news... That new resort has to be built quicker! Argh! these peasants... Why can't we have a bigger share than them...

"They're here boss" My assistant comes in

"Let them in.." I cleared my throat as two men came into my office.

"How's the resort going? tell me your almost done" I put my hand on the table.

"We have a problem boss.."

"What is the problem?"

"Last night we saw two trespasser's at the sight.. and they might have heard the meeting we were having..." The guy lowered his head.

"I told you to make sure no one see's you.. this is the project that will make Calyxian's like me again!" I slammed the table hard.

"So what do we do with them boss? Track them? Put them in prison?"

"No.. let them be.."

"B-but boss"

"Get out of my office i'll think a plan for now.." I pointed at the door.

"NOW!" I shouted as they dashed out the door.

All i need now is to call for advice...

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University
2:56 Pm, Thursday

Today the Posh and Pauper's are taking a test for PE. Not a practical test, but a pen and paper one. Mr. Lim is known as the only PE teacher that always likes to give practical test. Well its been a month of school and he has never gave a single paper work.

And by the end of this month the first trimestral test will be taken. So the school made him give students a pen and paper test. Well lets say the students thought it was easy, since Mr. Lim likes things to be simple and easy.

But it wasn't him who made the test, The school was aware of his easy exams that even grade one students can answer because on how easy is it.They were given one hour to finish the test and mostly half of the class didn't study since they expected Mr.Lim would create the test.

"30 minutes left" Mr. Lim looked at his timer.

"aHhHh i didn't study.. Help me" Hueningkai ruffled his hair.

"Same.. i thought PE never needed a pen and paper test" Yuna slammed her head at her desk.

"Are you done Ms. Shin and Mr. Kamal?" Mr. Lim approach the two.

"Sir why is the test hard?" Kai looked up.

"Its easy Kamal.. If you studied"

"Then who created softball?" He crossed his arms.

"Its umm.. Yah! Focus at your test!" Mr. Lim slapped the back of his head.

Few more moments pass the time was up and Mr. Lim started collecting their papers, Some was scared and didn't even want to pass theirs.

"Five more minutes Mr. Lim please?" One boy begged.

"I'm sorry Kyle.. The time is up.. maybe finish faster next time?" He said as Kyle sighed.

"Bebe, pass your paper now" Mr.Lim pointed at the girl who was still writing.

"Unfair! Give me five more minutes old man!" She shouted.

"Bebe give me your paper now" He approached the girl.

"Your talking to a posh watch your mouth!"

"Aha.. ha.. ha.. Bebe i'm a teacher and i don't care if your a posh or a pauper i treat everyone equally, Now pass me your paper or you get a zero on this quiz" Mr. Lim crossed his arms.

"Argh! Your going to regret this Mr. Lim!"

"What are you going to do? Cry about it? Talk to me when you grow up sweetie" He mocked her and left the room as the class said ooed.

"Woah! Did Mr. Lim just do that to Bebe?" Yeji widen her eyes.

"I like it.. maybe he should do that to his students more often.. By that i mean is Bebe" Ryujin chuckled.

The group left the classroom and went on to do their after school activities. Such as finishing projects, assignments or do community work and so on.

"Thank you for helping me bring my laundry in, Lia" Yeji walked.

"No problemo, anyways there's club tomorrow again" Lia said.

Every Monday and Friday the students have club but tomorrow is different. The Posh and Pauper's didn't know something else was planned... What could it be?

As the two continued chattering they over heard a conversation coming from the room at the end of the hallway.

"What do you mean steal property? I'm sorry Ma'am but we equally divided the land to two economies everyone is treated the same!" A voice came from the room.

"What's that?" Lia looked at the girl.

"Wait shhh" Yeji shushed.

"Written in the peace treaty ma'am it said everything has been splat equally for the two economy's to keep being fair, if this is all i good day and good bye"

"What's happening?"Lia whispered shouted as she accidentally knocked off a plastic vase.

"Whose that?"

"Oh no we're screwed" Yeji looked at Lia.