06 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University Living Quarter's
6:00 Am

—— ☽ ——

The next day...

—— ☾ ——

The morning wake up call rang as all the students got up from their sleep. It was pretty early and the students we're still groggy.

Well they have to eat breakfast and go to the pamper rooms by 6:30 and get ready. Then by 7:00 classes start first with separate classes until lunch then mixed classes between the two by noon.

"Good Morning Forthwith please rise up and get ready for breakfast you have a long day ahead" A voice from the speaker inside their room spoke

By five minutes all the students were gathered at the dining hall. Pancakes were served with your preferred drink. Like last night the Posh and Pauper's sat on different tables again.

"Good morning" Huening Kai happily greeted the Posh kids.

"Morning" Soobin and the other's greeted back to the boy as he sat down.

"How was last night's sleep?"Chaeryeong asked Huening Kai who just arrived.

"Good but my roommates almost burned their faces with some face mask thingy"Huening Kai replied to Chaeryeong.

"Who are your roommates?" Yeji took a bite of her pancakes.

"You'll know... When you see two people with red faces" Huening Kai answrfed as two boys entered the dining hall with light red faces

"You mean them?" Ryujin pointed to the two.

Taehyun and Beomgyu went to check up on their faces first to see if the redness toned down from last night. And it did they both looked better than yesterday's evening.

"Good morning" Lia greeted Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Morning" Beomgyu sat down with Taehyun.

"I can't wait for classes to start..." Yuna took a sip from her drink excited.

"Same, i wonder what Forthwith offers to the students..." Taehyun agreed

"You guys looked like someone sprayed lip tint on your face" Yuna said chuckling.

"We tried this face mask and we put too much than the required amount..." Taehyun scratched his head

"It was pretty new to me seeing different skin products.." Yeonjun placed down the napkin

Back in Detrixt skin products like moisturizer, face masks, Cleanser and so on wasn't that popular. The only known skin products in their city was lotion and powder thats it. They use the body lotion for their face and the make up the females use are just lip tint and powder.

"I didn't think that they'll give us that much products.. to keep ourselves pampered" Lia said as they all agreed.

After eating they all head up back to their living quarters and got ready for the first day of classes.

—— ☽ ——

POSH's
📍Right Wing Classroom's
7:00

—— ☽ ——

The posh started their first class and chose their seats they'll be occupying. Their first class was until 8 and it was business 101 with Mr. Daniel.