20 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University
Saturday, 9:30 AM

Yeji was walking with Chaeryeong as she walked passed the others who was at the field playing soccer. "Hyung pass over here" Hueningkai opened his hand as Soobin kicked the ball towards him

"Your not winning this game" Yuna blocked them.

"Hey look the free ice cream" Ryujin pointed as Soobin turned around.

"Awh.. did i miss it?" Soobin scratched his head.

"And the girls won!!" Yuna jumped happily as Ryujin scored for their team.

"Thats how you play soccer" Lia snapped her fingers.

"Should i talk to them already?" Yeji who was watching afar turned towards Chaeryeong as she nodded.

They approached the group as Chaeryeong called them. "Hi guys" She waved.

"Hi Chaeryeong! You missed the game!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"I saw.. Soobin next time don't get distracted about ice cream"She chuckled as the surroundings got quiet quickly.

"Hi.." Yeji waved at them.

"Hi.." The waved back awkwardly.

"I just wa— Students please head to the main hall for an announcement" The speaker announced

"What were going to say Yeji?"Lia raised her brow and looked at the girl.

"Nothing..."

• ~ ✰ ~ •

The students gathered into the main hall wondering what could Headmistress possibly announce? It was weekend after all. And its rare to get announcements.

"Good morning students thank you for coming in short notice.. I'll be quickly announce something before you enjoy the rest of your day.."

"As you know your family members will be coming to forthwith at Wednesday and will be staying here for 3 days... The university wants to give each family a warm welcome, So please in your free time pick up something or make a welcome banner to welcome them to our school" She added

"That means shopping" Yuna looked at them.

"Ooh i can give my parents the coconut cafe voucher" Hueningkai chuckled.

"What's the point of buying.. if my parents wouldn't come" Beomgyu mumbled to himself as Yeonjun heard what the boy muttered.

"They'll come don't worry" Yeonjun patted his back.

"Next announcement.. Your family will stay at the guest cabins beside the school.. Also will be taking your measurements for the family day shirts.. team Posh vs team Pauper winning team gets extra points in their final grading"

"That's it for today's announcement.. Enjoy your weekend" Headmistress Denise left the room.

"Sooo who's up for a quick trip to town?" Yeonjun raised his brow.

• ~ ✰ ~ •

Yeonjun and the others hopped off the shuttle and walked around town to find something they can give to their family when they arrive.