Happy Birthday 10k

⚠⚠Smut warning⚠⚠

Back ground:
Its been two weeks now since 10k found you almost dead in an abandoned building outside your home town Lawrence, Kansas and you feel like part of the group some what but also feel like 10k has a special place just for you in his life. He is a good guy and damn he is like the hottest boy I've seen in a long time. 10k just always keeps a good eye you to keep you safe cause your safety is what 10 cares about. The group has noticed the attention he would give you and now you have Doc, Warren,Addy and Mack making funny remarks about it but damn if Addy dont take it too far a bit. She doesn't mean no harm with it just makes us both blush and embarrasses us in front of everyone. The group is on their way to California to get Murphy the so called " Zombie Messiah" or "Savior of the world" what people call him to a lab there for the sake of humanity but y'all stopped to make camp in an old hotel building outside of some little town.

End of background

Warren led the group to this hotel building so we can set up camp and rest because no one has slept for days. "Addy, Mack clear down here up those stairs; Doc your with me" Warren said "and 10, y/n strait up those and all the top floor.Oh and 10..." Warren stopped and looked at him "Happy birthday." She said with a smile. "Thx Warren" 10 said then he turned and walked past you. " Come on y/n" you heard him say to get your attention back. "Yeah, sorry umm lets go." You and 10 walked up the middle stair case to clear it from the Z's that lurk the hall ways but there hasn't been any coming out so you decided to walk next to 10 and start a conversion. He was ahead of you scoping out the place so you walked quickly toward him and when he said clear for the top floor you walked to him. He was a little bashful to look at you when you going toward him, but you know he would talk to you. "Hey 10k I couldn't help but hear it was your birthday... Happy birthday" you said with the cheesiest smile on your face but you couldn't help it. It's like he's a drug and you can't control yourself when you are around the tall, dark headed,very handsome apocalypse hottie. He looked at you with a side smirk" Yeah" he chuckles nervously " Its just another day now I guess" he stated looking at the ground. You looked at him with sadness but all of a sudden you thought of a great idea. Walking down the stair case you seen Addy at the bottom so you grabbed her to the side while 10 walked over to Doc and Warren. "Addy I need your help with something" you said in a low but excited tone. She looked at you with a smile " Anything girl. what's up?" "Well today is 10k's birthday and he isn't feeling it but I came up with an idea to surprise him." You stopped to look at Addy in the eyes then smiled. " Oh lord, what is your idea?" You looked st the ground, 10k, then Addy and smiled " I need you to district Ten while me and Mack go into that town to get my supplies I need. Please!?" She looked st you with a smirk " Im not even going to ask what "supplies" you need but yeah i can do that for you." She turned to walk over where Mack was to explain what you need and he agreed but he suggested instead of just y'all Warren can come to help gather other stuff while Addy,Doc and 10 set things up here. Warren agreed to go into town but she told y'all to be cautious as you're entering. you made your way to the grocery story, clanking your machete against the metal door to see if there was any Z's but nothing came running out so you made your way inside very quietly. You seen a shopping basket to your right as you walked into the door so quietly you walked over and grabbed it. Very quietly you walked through the whole store to make sure nothing was in there with you, but you found nothing so you continued to look for what you need. Before you left you made a list of all the things you need. First on the list is alcohol so you walked to the isle and looked over what was left. All you found was two bottles of Jake, one Vodka, two six packs of natural light, three malibu but only grabbed one, and your all time favorite fire ball... three bottles of it. When you finished grabbing the last thing you needed which was protection you took everything and fit it in your bag. Walking out you seen Warren and Mack making their way back up hill to the hotel, you called out to wait while you made your way to them. "So what was so important that you needed to go out for?" Warren asked trying not to smile. " I know Mack told you what my plan was." You got back to the others but didn't stop to chat because you had a room to prep.

Time past and Addy helped keeping people away while you worked on your master piece. You finished up with the little details and walked down stair to be with the group. Addy looked up and you nodded to her with a cheesy grin.

A couple hours past making it grow darker outside so Warren told everyone to get some rest and she would keep watch. Reaching the top of the stair you stopped to wait for Ten so you could talk to him, so you stood there while he took his sweet time to get up there. He finally made it so you turnt to him with a smile. Looking at you confused he asked "what?" Taking a few steps his way you stopped in front of him.
"I have a birthday surprise for you so I need you to put this blind fold on and trust me. Can you do that?" He nodded in acceptance so you tied it over his eyes and took his hand to follow behind you. You opened the door and walked him in then locked it behind you. Making sure he his ready you pulled the blind fold off and yelled open.

 Making sure he his ready you pulled the blind fold off and yelled open

He looked at you in awe and walked to the bed to take in the moment. "Rose petals, candles and alcohol. hmm I think someones trying to seduce me" he said with a smirk on his face. You looked at him in surprise "No...I...just... i wanted to do something nice for your birthday." you said walking over to him in teasing way. As you walking towards him you say "Even if I was trying to seduce you Id do all the work birthday boy" he chuckles nervously then looks up and meets your eyes. So soft and gentle. The look in Tens eyes gives you a tingle feeling between your legs which is making you want him. You continued to walk over to him but in the process you where also taking off your weapon belt then tugging at the rim of your shirt. When you looked him in the face time stopped, the world stopped spinning and it was only you and Ten. He seen you lick and bite your bottom lip while staring at his nice pink and nicely plumped up lips. Before you know it he attached y'all's lips, perfectly sync movements. You could help but moan in his mouth causing him to lose it. He started pulling my shirt and pants off then throwing them across them room. You jumped on the bed wait for ten to get down to his boxers and hover over you with lustful eyes. He fiddled with the clasp of your bra but just to make it easier you unhooked it letting yourself lay there bare, but it caught his attention. He looked at you in awe and just admired you. There was a smirk on his face. He slowly inched himself toward you to kiss you but he latched onto your neck and sucked on your sweet spot causing moan. " Omg!" Ten looked at you for a moment. " What do you want babygirl😏" you heard tens gentle voice say in your ear. " I want you, daddy" looking into his eyes as you said that something a lot sexier showed in 10k that night. After Ten was done teasing you with words he made is way down to your waist line where you felt a tug at your panties. He kisses every inch of your body from your head down to your toes. "Damn y/n! You are so freaking beautiful" you giggled and bashfully looked away as he leaned in closer to kiss you. " You know, I should be the one pleasuring you, after all it is your birthday 10k" you say as you flip him over and now straddling his waist. You make your way to his boxers and they go across the room. Shocked by the size you still took his length in you mouth and bobbed your head up and down. You could tell this boy was a virgin cause he was screaming he's gonna cum in 3 minutes but that's not where the fun ends.

Continue...