Happy birthday 10k

Part two:

⚠ ⚠little bit of smut and fluff⚠⚠

Its 10k birthday and his first time so you had to make it worth his wild. Soooooooo you starting with your attire.
you told him to wait on the bed while you run to the bathroom that was in the room. You changed into a black laced bra and pantie set that you found in the women's department earlier. you grabbed the handcuffs and black tie you had in your bag. Walking out you stood up against the wall with the cuffs swinging from your hands. 10k was dumbfounded of your appearance, but also aroused. You climb to straddle his waist, then you started you leave love bites all over his chest. As you where kissing all down his body you hears Tommy say "Shit y/n, your so fucking beautiful" under his breath causing you to want him even more. Tugging at his boxers he slips them off, you smiled at him the started to lick the tip causing him to let out a moan. "You like that daddy" you said as you take his length in your mouth. He becomes a moaning mess but after he finished you went up to kiss soft lips and kissed them. He kissed back but before he let anything else happy these words came out. "y/n, what made you want to this for me?" You stopped what you where doing to sit up. "Well I've liked you for quite a while and I didn't know you liked me, so when I found out that it was your birthday I thought I could do this and ummm maybe you'd like me back."
"y/n I like you too and you don't have to have sex with me for me to like you" He leaned in and kissed your lips so passionately, like it was our kissing scene in a romantic movie. Giggling he picked you up so you where straddling his waist. The way his touch felt against your skin made you feel safe and loved. "I love you Tommy" slipped out of your mouth but seconds after you heard "I love you too y/n. Forever and always." That night y'all just laid there in each other's arms with no worry in the world.